NETGEAR Meural Canvas II 21.5" Digital Art Frame (MC321BL-100PAS) - Black
Available online only
- 16" x 24" frame (measuring 21.5" diagonally) with an AHVA LCD panel showcases art (both still images and videos) in 1920 x 1080 resolution, offering an accurate display with the finest details
- 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A17 quad-core processor and 2GB of DDR3 RAM power premium performance and offer an immersive digital experience
- 8GB of built-in storage (which can be expanded using an SD card, sold separately) lets you upload and store art locally
- Anti-glare matte display delivers 16.7 million colours from the blackest blacks to the richest colours without distorting the hues
- Micro-USB port, ethernet port, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), and Bluetooth 4.1 let you access wired and wireless connections as well as upload an array of artworks in a single frame
- TrueArt technology brings your artwork to life from every angle
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts to the brightness of the room
- Art frame can automatically detect whether it's positioned vertically or horizontally, and can be easily switched using a swivel mount (sold separately)
- Meural website and corresponding app for iOS and Android let you upload your own artwork, discover new art, and crop and filter the images, creating a tailored display
- Voice controls let you control this device with ease
- Schedule display times, choose the artwork, and personalise the settings to curate the art gallery of your dreams
- Canvas II offers 42 preloaded images and access to 100 sample pieces
- Meural membership provides access to more than 30,000 images that are also available for individual purchase
- Meural Canvas II (21.5")
- Power Adapter with 8 ft Power Cord
- Cleaning Cloth
- Wall Anchors (Dry Wall)
- Wall Mount with Liquid Level
- No-Slip Grip
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 31 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect to display movie posters- December 11, 2020
Best purchase of 2020. I bought this frame for my home theater. I always wanted to display movie posters but there are so many options out there, so many artists and creativity... It is almost impossible to choose what to display. Problem solved with this device as you can upload most images via a flashcard. Your content must be organized on 3 folders maximum, but the amount of pictures is only limited by the size of your flashcard. I didn't use the memberships offered with the frame, I only load my own media and it works great. The App is convenient and automation works like charm. Good job Netgear! I will propably get the larger size for my office.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait for the next generation- April 8, 2021
I bought this to be a center piece in my gallery, but now looking for the box to return it. An image on the screen looks very good, but the nice stops there. Simple setup instructions are missing, gesture control works sometimes, and no PC or network connection to manage images. The Android application is very limited, only images on my phone can be uploaded. Suggestions: 1) Create a printed complete user manual 2) Make the IOS and Android application equal 3) Create a PC application for managing images 4) Make the power adapter low profile for behind the frame mountingNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Photo Magic- November 9, 2020
My husband received Meural as a present from his daughter. We live at different ends of California and with COVID, haven't seen the grandkids as much. I thought Meural would be complicated but it is elegantly designed. His daughter shared an album with my husband through her iPhone. Meural connects to the photos through my husbands iPhone. The kids like to surprise us with new images on a regular basis. We get striking photos of the Golden Gate Bridge at dusk along with images of the most wonderful granddaughters you can imagine. We feel more connected now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.