NETGEAR Meural Canvas II 21.5" Digital Art Frame (MC321LW-100PAS) - Birch
Available online only
- 16" x 24" frame (measuring 21.5" diagonally) with an AHVA LCD panel showcases art (both still images and videos) in 1920 x 1080 resolution, offering an accurate display with the finest details
- 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A17 quad-core processor and 2GB of DDR3 RAM power premium performance and offer an immersive digital experience
- 8GB of built-in storage (which can be expanded using an SD card, sold separately) lets you upload and store art locally
- Anti-glare matte display delivers 16.7 million colours from the blackest blacks to the richest colours without distorting the hues
- Micro-USB port, ethernet port, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), and Bluetooth 4.1 let you access wired and wireless connections as well as upload an array of artworks in a single frame
- TrueArt technology brings your artwork to life from every angle
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts to the brightness of the room
- Art frame can automatically detect whether it's positioned vertically or horizontally, and can be easily switched using a swivel mount (sold separately)
- Meural website and corresponding app for iOS and Android let you upload your own artwork, discover new art, and crop and filter the images, creating a tailored display
- Voice controls let you control this device with ease
- Schedule display times, choose the artwork, and personalise the settings to curate the art gallery of your dreams
- Canvas II offers 42 preloaded images and access to 100 sample pieces
- Meural membership provides access to more than 30,000 images that are also available for individual purchase
- Meural Canvas II (21.5")
- Power Adapter with 8 ft Power Cord
- Cleaning Cloth
- Wall Anchors (Dry Wall)
- Wall Mount with Liquid Level
- No-Slip Grip
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 45 reviewers who responded, 39 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wait for the next generation- April 8, 2021
I bought this to be a center piece in my gallery, but now looking for the box to return it. An image on the screen looks very good, but the nice stops there. Simple setup instructions are missing, gesture control works sometimes, and no PC or network connection to manage images. The Android application is very limited, only images on my phone can be uploaded. Suggestions: 1) Create a printed complete user manual 2) Make the IOS and Android application equal 3) Create a PC application for managing images 4) Make the power adapter low profile for behind the frame mountingNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Love this product!- November 6, 2021
I love to take pictures. For a while, I would blow up the best ones and have them printed and mounted. But there's only so much wall space. Enter Meural. I can now display all of my images in playlists. Every vacation has its own playlist. Additionally, I use Meural to display artwork, images from the Hubble space telescope, and homemade playlists like the one I did on Mars. I've displayed the works of masters like Leonard da Vinci and Picasso as well as curated picks from art museums around the world. It's like having an art museum in my living room. The subscription I pay for weekly art samples is reasonable. I love that I can orient the frame either in landscape or portrait. I would not hesitate in recommending this product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- This frame can change the look of any room- November 14, 2021
I have had my Meural Canvas for about a year now and still love it as much as the day I received it. The software is extremely user friendly and it's a joy to browse the app/discover new art. Initially I didn't think I would use the hand gesture feature much but it has been my go-to way of changing images. With a simple swipe I can change the whole look of the room. For future versions, it would be great to have adaptive lighting built in so the display could adjust to the color temperature of the room.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.