NETGEAR Meural Canvas II 27" Digital Art Frame (MC327LW-100PAS) - Birch
Available online only
- 19" x 29" frame (measuring 27" diagonally) with an AHVA LCD panel showcases art (both still images and videos) in 1920 x 1080 resolution, offering an accurate display with the finest details
- 1.8GHz ARM Cortex-A17 quad-core processor and 2GB of DDR3 RAM power premium performance and offer an immersive digital experience
- 8GB of built-in storage (which can be expanded using an SD card, sold separately) lets you upload and store art locally
- Anti-glare matte display delivers 16.7 million colours from the blackest blacks to the richest colours without distorting the hues
- Micro-USB port, ethernet port, Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), and Bluetooth 4.1 let you access wired and wireless connections as well as upload an array of artworks in a single frame
- TrueArt technology brings your artwork to life from every angle
- Ambient light sensor automatically adjusts to the brightness of the room
- Art frame can automatically detect whether it's positioned vertically or horizontally, and can be easily switched using a swivel mount (sold separately)
- Meural website and corresponding app for iOS and Android let you upload your own artwork, discover new art, and crop and filter the images, creating a tailored display
- Voice controls let you control this device with ease
- Schedule display times, choose the artwork, and personalise the settings to curate the art gallery of your dreams
- Canvas II offers 42 preloaded images and access to 100 sample pieces
- Meural membership provides access to more than 30,000 images that are also available for individual purchase
- Meural Canvas II (27")
- Power Adapter with 8 ft Power Cord
- Cleaning Cloth
- Wall Anchors (Dry Wall)
- Wall Mount with Liquid Level
- No-Slip Grip
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- 2nd time lucky?- May 28, 2021
After 30 minutes with Netgear support, it was agreed the first delivery was DOA. Bit tricky getting replacement online as the special I had purchased had expired but Best Buy rep got it sorted and I actually received the replacement a day later Up and running with help of youtube and NetGears FAQ's (No instructions with product). Still a few things to sort out but app looks pretty useful. Will mainly use for own library where the ability to caption is invaluable. Could certainly do with more free artwork, where Meural does not compare with competitionYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- TERRIBLE Support- December 31, 2020
I purchase a Meural Canvas a few years ago from Best Buy. After 20 months of ownership, the canvas developed a shrill buzzing sound when on. I emailed support and they confirmed the canvas is defective. They also said the warranty is only 12 months and they could do nothing for me. SO, if you purchase a Meural Canvas, please be prepared to spend hundreds of dollars for what might soon become a paper-weight. I wish I had just spent the money on a piece of real art!!! ALSO - I have a Meural annual membership. The process of cancelling it has been a big hassle and I still don't know if it's cancelled. Here's what I did to cancel it: 1) I signed into my Meural account and thought I had cancelled it there. However, I kept receiving emails saying the membership was going to auto-renew. I thusly signed into my Meural account again and saw that it was very unclear if my membership had actually been cancelled. 2) I contacted Netgear (the parent company) support via email. They said to call. 3) I've now called twice, taking 30 minutes of my time to do so, and both times I was hung up on. Apparently, the person on the other end of the phone couldn't hear me. I used a Google Pixel 5, which is only a few weeks old, to make the calls. I has full cell reception and have never had problems before with people hearing me on calls. Lastly, if this review hasn't convinced you of the potential hassles awaiting you if you purchase a Meural, please google "Netgear reviews". Again, Netgear is the parent company of Meural. After this Google search, you will see the abysmal reviews Netgear has as a company. For example: 1.3/5 on Trustpilot as of the writing of this review. Please do yourself a favour and buy a piece of real art. Don't end up with a bad case of buyer's remorse as I have!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Misleading frame color- November 10, 2020
The frame color is not as shown in the photo. It states a "walnut" color which appears medium brown in the photo. What I recieved was a very very dark brown frame, with no woodgrain. Cheap looking. Can't speak at all to how the frame actually works as I returned it due to the color.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report