NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Mesh Wi-Fi 5 Range Extender (EX7000-100PAS)
- Boosts your existing network range and speed
- Perfect for HD video streaming and online gaming
- Delivers extreme dual band WiFi up to 1900Mbps
- Three external antennas deliver maximum signal coverage
- USB 3.0 gives you lighting fast access to your stored media
- DNLA server lets you play your media on TVs and gaming consoles
- Allows you to access scheduling for parental controls
- Five Gigabit ports connect wired devices like your smart TV or gaming console to WiFi
- 700mW high powered amplifiers provide exceptional range
- Dual core 1GHz processor enables fast WiFi performance
- Works with any standard WiFi router
- Optimize your WiFi network with the WiFi Analytics app for Android devices
- Web browser settings accessible on most devices
- Range Extender
- Quick Start Guide
- Do More Booklet
- Power Adapter
- 3 detachable antennas
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 14 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Horrid Device- June 9, 2017
Got the extender home and hooked it up easily enough and worked ok. Ok meaning only a little better than the signal with ought the extender, no where near what I expected it to be but better so we kept using it. well now its the next day and the thing doesn't work hardly at all, the second day there is almost no good signal and is working no better than the extender I bought 3 or more years ago and for less than half the price. To top it all off I can no longer connect to the extender with my computer to try to fix it. Extremely unimpressed with this products service and quality and would recommend anyone considering this device to look at something else.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Covers the whole house and outside.- May 29, 2019
My WiFi unit is in the basement, I had to look for a good spot for a decent signal in the house especially on the second floor. When I hooked up the A C 1900 WiFi extender it was like night and day. The whole house has has a 5 bar signal. What a difference, it even gives me a great signal outside. It took about 15 minutes to get it up and running. Very straight forward instructions easy to understand. The Web site is great for set up assistants and technical advice. I would recommend the A C 1900 to anyone who has dead spots or a weak signal in their house. This item will solve all you problems with dead spots or a weak signal with ease.
- Great - Except One Thing- June 14, 2020
I've had this awhile to extend my Netgear R8000 router - and I also recently added EX8000 extender which is worth the extra money. I have big house and this combo covers all areas. My only gripe is the EX7000 cannot be managed using the Nighthawk app along with the router and other extender. The EX7000 is supposedly a mesh extender and part of the "Nighthawk" line so I don't get why it can only be accessed thru a website. This is a big inconvenience and it's not obvious when shopping for an extender. I bought the EX7000 extender in 2017 thinking it would match my router so I could manage both in the app - but not so.