NETGEAR PowerLine AV2 1200Mbps Adapter Kit with Filtered Power Socket Pass-Through
- Powerline 1200 adapter uses your home's electrical wiring to create a seamless wired or Wi-Fi network throughout your home
- Ideal for lag-free console gaming, 4K smooth 4K UHD steaming on your Smart TVs, heavy downloading on your desktop or laptop
- Plug the Powerline 1200 into any outlet and connect it to your existing Wi-Fi router, then plug the second adapter into an outlet in any room to create an extended internet connection
- Homeplug AV2 MIMO technology and beamforming deliver up to gigabit speeds at longer distances
- Pick-a-plug LED function helps you determine the best location for the adapter
- Includes a built-in outlet
- Supports up to 15 more adapters (each sold separately), allowing you to create a reliable connection in any room
- 2 x Powerline 1200 + Extra Outlet Adapters(PLP1200)
- 2 x 2m (6.5 ft) Ethernet Cables
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 706 reviewers who responded, 637 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great option for 2-story house- July 16, 2016
Due to the placement of my router downstairs in my house, I had issues receiving a signal upstairs. I tried WiFi extenders, but they did not work well and actually degraded my signal. I was ready to run another cable up through the frame of my house to get to a location in the second floor that I could run to a second router. However, I read about this product on CNET and found the technology on power line adapters was much more advanced over the last year. I gave it a try and the entire house now receives a strong signal. You just need to configure a second router to Slave off the connection to work as a repeater. Easy setup and great results.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Finally replaced it with a wireless adapter.....- June 28, 2016
I really wanted this product to work better. Truthfully, when it is connected, its awesome!! The problem is it will frequently claim there is no internet connection when there is. We have 2 PC's, 2 Tablets, 4 smartphones, 1 wireless printer, and 2 smart tv's connected to the internet. It would say there was no internet connection when all those other devices were connected to the internet and having no troubles. Replaced it with a Netgear Wireless AC Adapter. No more problems. I am giving it 3 stars because, as I stated above, when it does work, it has a stable, and very fast connection. It is unfortunate that stability almost ruins it entirely.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible customer support, defective unit- January 16, 2021
One of the powerline adapters has no power. Tried plugging to a different outlet with no luck. Netgear website is a joke. Took me 10 minutes of navigating just to find the NON-toll free number. And after being on hold for over half an hour and transferred multiple times, I was told to hold the reset button and unplug and plug unit in 7 times. Since this adapter is 3 prong, it is extremely difficult to do that. Why don't they put the reset button on top of the unit instead of the bottom? And it took me another 5 minutes just to find the netgear review page. If I had an option, I would give 0 stars. NOT recommended. Go for a D-Link insteadNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report