NETGEAR Nighthawk 12-Stream AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router (RAX200-100CNS)
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router with OFDMA technology delivers high network speeds and great data efficiency
- 12-stream tri-band Wi-Fi can support multiple data streams, reduces traffic, and provides more bandwidth
- Five LAN ports and a WAN port let you connect up to 5 machines
- 64-bit 1.8Ghz quad-core processor is robust enough to handle 4K/8K traffic across multiple devices, ensure low-latency online gaming, and more
- Beamforming technology with 8 high-performance antennas on the router maintains a fast and reliable wireless connection
- Two USB 3.0 ports give you the option to connect a network storage device
- 802.11i, WPA3 and 128-bit AES encryption with PSK ensures that your network is protected from security breaches and other cyber threats
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you control your smart home appliances, stream music, set timers, and access information hands-free through voice controls
- Guest access feature provides secure temporary access to guests and visitors
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 358 reviewers who responded, 272 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great upgrade for difficult buildings- September 9, 2020
This router is replacing an older NETGEAR AC3200 (R8000) that we had for several years. First, my house is basically a Faraday cage with older construction that does not allow the signal to travel far especially outside of the house. This upgrade has tremendously increased signal strength both within the home and outside. For example, WIFI connection outside of the home was spotty beyond 15 ft from the house. I now have no issues at around 75ft from the house. Linking in with my existing EX8000 extender was seamless. Overall the router is expensive but now we no longer have to rely on cellular just sitting on the front porch or rear patio.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor build quality- February 19, 2020
My expectations were high given the features and speed listed very prominently on the packaging. I was willing to ignore the dismal support for previous products from this company to get better performance and coverage. But the high end price for this product was not reflected in the product itself. The plastic is flimsy at best and the "wings" do not stay in place. Any nudge made them flop back down and almost seem an afterthought. The docs say it's not intended to be wall mounted, but there are slots on the bottom for just that. If not to wall mount, what are they for? I could not stomach what I saw knowing what I payed for it, this was returned.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Only the best!- October 10, 2021
It’s crazy how many different wifi devices our home had added over the past couple of years. When Working from home, wifi dependency is a must. We had lightning hit and cooked on unit, then the older unit we shelved for a back, just didn’t meet the demands. This AX11000 is amazing. Easy to set up, blistering speeds and solid application functionality make this our choice. NETGEAR had proven to be reliable out of the box and it’s a good thing as their support sucks. That being said this unit is built to meet today’s demands and the future with WiFi 6 compatibility. It cost more than most but so far out performs all competition.