NETGEAR Nighthawk 12-Stream AX11000 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 6 Router (RAX200-100CNS) - Only at Best Buy
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router with OFDMA technology delivers high network speeds and great data efficiency
- 12-stream tri-band Wi-Fi can support multiple data streams, reduces traffic, and provides more bandwidth
- Five LAN ports and a WAN port let you connect up to 5 machines
- 64-bit 1.8Ghz quad-core processor is robust enough to handle 4K/8K traffic across multiple devices, ensure low-latency online gaming, and more
- Beamforming technology with 8 high-performance antennas on the router maintains a fast and reliable wireless connection
- Two USB 3.0 ports give you the option to connect a network storage device
- 802.11i, WPA3 and 128-bit AES encryption with PSK ensures that your network is protected from security breaches and other cyber threats
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant let you control your smart home appliances, stream music, set timers, and access information hands-free through voice controls
- Guest access feature provides secure temporary access to guests and visitors
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 284 reviewers who responded, 225 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Good
- Better the. Mesh network.- November 18, 2020
This router has 2 channels of 5Ghz. This is ideal to separate traffic on your WiFi network. It also has a 2.4 channel. The 2.4 is good for long range but it’s slower then both channels of 5. I also added a few switches from netgear to reduce the traffic in the WiFi network. I have a 5,000 sq foot home and this is the best router I have owned. I previously ran a mesh network. It replaced that and has performed better.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Very fast, high performance- November 14, 2020
This WiFi router is quite expensive for a home use device but you get what you pay for. Performance is excellent, the latest security features are available and it supports lots of endpoint connections at the same time.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Nighthawk 11000AX- November 13, 2020
I bought this router in September and returned do to it losing wifi all the time in November. Reset it with no luck.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)