NETGEAR Nighthawk 6-Stream Wireless AX5200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router (RAX48-100CNS) - Only at Best Buy
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 6 (2.4GHz, 5GHz) delivers speeds of up to 5.2Gbps across a variety of connected devices
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) supports a wide range of advanced devices and is backwards compatible with Wi-Fi 5 and earlier generations
- 160MHz channel support offers gigabit speeds for compatible smartphones and laptops by doubling the efficiency of 80MHz channels
- OFDMA technology optimises data transmission scheduling on multiple devices whenever there is high-volume upload traffic
- Powerful 1.5GHz triple-core processor ensures high speed and performance for smooth, lag-free 4K movie streaming and gaming at once
- Four external antennas provide extended coverage in and around your home
- Four Gigabit LAN ethernet ports let you connect multiple wired devices such as printers, scanners, and more
- Guest access feature makes it easy to enable temporarily network access for your visitors
- Convenient Nighthawk app offers remote access to manage your network from anywhere
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant allow you to adjust the router's settings with simple voice commands
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 929 reviewers who responded, 788 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing !!! Need To Get !!!- December 2, 2020
This is the money maker for internet speeds. I have spectrum, their 1000mbps package. My speed was with their equipment 3-500mbps on different devices for speed tests .. I was disappointed with spectrums equipment. It lagged and had loading times were terrible. Just picked this bad boy up and let me tell you my speed test is now 5-800mbps just off WiFi ... that’s just unheard of. My gaming response is on point and there is no lag what to ever. We game on 5 devices and honestly this is the best router I have had. And I had other nighthawks ac1900 and r7000 . This is worth it for this price if you want your speeds and no delay . NEED TO GET THIS !!!
- Pretty good- December 29, 2020
My previous router finally decided to kick the bucket so it was time to get a new one. I mainly got this router cause it was the only decent one in stock. I wasn’t really expecting much when I had got it but to my surprise it turned out to be really good with no hiccups in connection. What really made it for me was the companion app, being able to handle all of your WiFi settings from the nighthawk app made setup soooo much easier than my last router. Only issue is that I had to get a WiFi range extender since the range on it wasn’t as good as my last router. Overall though it did what it was supposed to and made things really simple.
- APP IS ABSOLUTLY TERRIBLE!!!!!- December 5, 2020
works great, gave it 4 stars because the app you have to download and use is awful!!! I feel it is easier to connect and type 192.168.1.1 in the web browser and go to setting to set it up. Would have had it started up 10 times faster! YOUR APP SUCKS NETGEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe use 2 methods is stead of making you default to the app. Some people won't know how to setup without an app, but some people do. Setting up my other routers was a cinch. THIS WAS NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BTW my other router was the netgear ax1800 and failed me or degraded within 6 months, i hope i don't have the same problem with this one!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.