NETGEAR Nighthawk AX4 4-Stream Wireless AX3000 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router (RAX35-100CNS)
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology that is backwards-compatible with Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac offers maximum speed of 3Gbps for seamless wireless connectivity
- Dual-band includes a 2.4GHz frequency band (up to 600Mbps) and a 5GHz frequency band (up to 2400Mbps) for quick, stable connectivity
- Two external antennae with beamforming technology extend your Wi-Fi range to ensure consistent coverage and minimal dead zones
- Powerful triple-core 1.5GHz processor enhances the speed and overall network performance
- OFDMA technology, 160MHz channel support, and 1024-QAM ensure smooth, wireless connectivity for lightning-fast streaming, downloading, gaming, and more
- NETGEAR Armor offers protection from hackers, malware, and password and identity theft
- Built-in Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant allow you to control your home network using simple voice commands
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very good and well worth it- April 25, 2020
My WiFi has always been decent enough to get by but had lag spikes it’s what my company spectrum default router I’ve had it for 5 years I enjoy gaming on my PS4 but I live in a home with 6 people to kids below 7 years old who have tablets and enjoy Netflix as well as disney plus a 16 year old who has and Xbox an iPhone an iPad and a laptop and somehow manages to use them all at the same time no to mention multiple smart TVs and multiple smart speakers slash alexas I thought this router would be an increase but boy was I surprised I no longer lag and can actually enjoy gaming again sorry for the run on sentence
- Disappointing- November 29, 2019
For starters, I am tech savvy, however setup of this hardware was a complete nightmare.....it literally took 13 tries before the router would connect to the app to complete setup. The app doesn't allow for advanced setting like most high end routers so opened a web portal (on pc) to access advanced settings only to find there is NO setting to apply 160mhz operation with my 160mhz enabled laptop. If this advertised feature was a selling point for you, STOP NOW because this router will NOT transmit 160mhz (1.7 ghz). Overall, the performance otherwise is decent or I would have given it 1 star....No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So much power- November 26, 2020
I recently just purchased this router alongside arris SURFboard sb8200 docsis 3.1 and I have honestly never had an internet connection this fast!! The router also has several amazing features. I can just turn off someone’s WiFi with a click of a button on my phone. The only thing that is a drag is the smart connect feature where the router connects onto devices according to which band will give them better WiFi (2.4ghz or 5ghz) and while this is an awesome feature, I can’t enjoy it because as soon I activate this, my internet connection takes a dump and I’m forced to a factory reset.