NETGEAR Nighthawk Dual-Band AX1800 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System (MK62-100CNS) - 2 Pack
- Includes a router and a high-power satellite, each providing 3,000 sq. ft. of network coverage for uninterrupted network access everywhere in your house
- Allows you to expand the coverage in your home by adding additional satellites (sold separately) to eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones
- Nighthawk app lets you setup the router and satellite easily in a few steps
- Guest access feature lets your guests and visitors temporarily access the internet securely through your router
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) technology with 1,800Mb/s maximum transfer rate distributes the data to every connected device with optimum speed to keep your games and movies running buffer-free
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- Dual-band Wi-Fi system with 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequencies provides seamless network connection
- Ethernet port, WAN port and LAN port provide wired internet access to your devices like smart TVs and gaming consoles
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Mesh WiFi 6 Router (MR60)
- Mesh WiFi 6 Satellite (MS60)
- 2 m Ethernet Cable
- 3 x 12V/1.5A Power Adapters
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 511 reviewers who responded, 373 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Now I am getting fast internet- June 12, 2020
My old router was over 10 years old but was dual band. However I couldnt ever get above 100 mbps. even though I live in a condo I had some bad areas (back porch) front yard where wifi was pitiful. This new router with the mesh system now blankets all of the above and I have jumped in speed. The mesh system is definately the way to go. The app is easy to use as well, much easier than the olden days. I am still having difficulty in switching off/on the 5ghz and only using the 2.4 ghz. but I will learn or figure it out. SOme of my devices only use the 2.4ghz and even though both are broadcasting my devices only see the 5ghz and wont connect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fixed my Xfinity Wifi Dropping Issues- September 29, 2021
The Xfinity tech after more than 8 years of visits to try and solve the dropping Wifi internet connection recommended buying my own modem and separate wifi router, so I bought MR60 mesh and ARRIS SURFboard SB8200 DOCSIS 3.1. This fixed 95% of my issues, which exceeded my expectations. I have 4 kids who use a lot of bandwidth (Xbox, PS4, PC Gaming, Netflix, Prime, Alexa, etc...) I don't hear my kids yelling that they lost a game because of the internet dropping off! All my speed tests across the 4 levels (Basement up to the attic) are top speeds with full wifi strength. I thought I was going to need a 3rd satellite, but it's all good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy set up, but no Circle- November 30, 2020
I bought this about 2 months ago and found that it's better than my old Nighhawk, extends to every corner of my house, so wifi is not an issue, and it's reliable. Problem is you have to pay for Armor, which I did with mixed results. I'm not seeing the value of armor and it's not telling me what's it's avoided. I also find that it lacked Circle, which my older router had included. When I contacted support they mentioned it would be on their radar, I saw it mentioned with the app, but it doesn't work and if it did you have to pay for that also. I don't mind 1 subscription service, but two seems like I just need to buy something else.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.