NETGEAR Nighthawk Pro Gaming 6-Stream Wireless AX5400 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 6 Gaming Router (XR1000)
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) router is backwards compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n/ac networks and can transmit huge amounts of data at blistering fast rates
- Dual-band router with maximum data rate of 5.4Gbps (600Mbps on 2.4GHz, 4800Mbps on 5GHz) is capable of handling multiple devices and high load efficiently
- 10/100/1000 ethernet means you can upload and download huge chunks of data with reduced waiting times
- Four LAN ports and a WAN port with low ping and low latency are excellent for online multiplayer gaming
- Powered by Duma operating system with reduced ping rates up to 93%, geofencing, ping heatmaps, and more help to optimise your gaming experience
- Four antennas ensure high-speed connectivity and coverage all over your home space
- Triple core 1.5GHz processor with 512MB RAM delivers powerful performance to keep the network up and running efficiently
- Easy-to-use interface lets you set up your network and manage your devices in simple ways
- Parental controls and guest access modes give you comprehensive control over the permissions and accessibility of the devices connected to the router
- 802.11i 128-bit AES encryption with PSK encryption means your data is thoroughly secured and remains inaccessible to unauthorised entities
- Integrated Voice Control is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant that makes this device truly a part of your smart home
- Four 1G Ethernet ports and one USB 3.0 port lets you plug in external media or other devices for file sharing
- NETGEAR Armor shields your network with various security protocols to ensure that your data is safe and prevents any access to spyware and other intrusions
- Ten LEDs keep you apprised of connectivity status, number of devices connected, and other information
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
- Nighthawk XR1000- October 8, 2020
The overall product is very light and run quiet and cool. I can run many WiFi devices at once with little interruptions. So far, I haven’t noticed a significant increase in my ping at all. Gaming seems to be about the same as it was with my old router. (Linksys WRT 1900 ACS) WiFi speeds are faster to all my devices, Ethernet cable is about the same. The nighthawk xr1000 seems to be a reasonable deal. It’s not over priced, it does it’s job, and is worth a try. Don’t expect it to magically make your ISP better. I have charter and I believe your ping only ends up being as good as your isp will give you.
- Everything I wanted and needed! Almost....- May 2, 2021
Netgear has always been very user friendly in my opinion. Everything from the setup to the GUI. This router so far, has been working fine. However, I’m not the biggest fan of DumaOS. Many features and setting I would normally find in the main GUI are non existent in duma and the QOS has been nothing to write home about. The speeds promised are just not there. This includes wired connections. All of this of course is a “so far” opinion. I’m looking to get a little more hands on and see if I can work some of these issues out myself. Netgear might still have a chance at blowing me away.
- Works great- March 17, 2021
I purchased this router last week and so far it has been working great. We have multiple devices that connect to the Wifi in my house and my computer will often get disconnected because my old router was not able to support many devices connected simultaneously. Ever since I got this Nighthawk Pro Gaming router, I have not had this issue. I am not lagging anymore when playing online with my playstation and people can be streaming online and it does not affect me. Very easy to setup and very easy to manage. I am happy with my purchase.