NETGEAR Nighthawk Wireless 4-Stream AX3000 Wi-Fi 6 Router (RAX40-100CNS)
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router with 4 streams delivers speeds of up to 600 + 2400Mbps for two times better performance than an AC router
- Uplink OFDMA provides efficient data transmission for up to 16 devices at the same time and optimizes traffic scheduling
- 160MHZ channel support provides gigabit speeds for compatible mobile devices and laptops
- Dual-core processor delivers high-performance connectivity
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- Four gigabit ports let you directly connect your wired devices to extend your home range
- Nighthawk app makes it easy to set up the router and provides remote access to your network
- Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant so you can conveniently control your network with voice commands
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 49 reviewers who responded, 6 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Product is trash- November 29, 2020
I owned a RAX40 for just over an year now and no matter how many times I have tried to update the firmware, make tweaks to my wifi settings and do performance tests between wired/wireless the product just doesn't work. When it works it works well for just a little bit. Then it has a stroke and never recovers. a constant daily/weekly power cycle is required and the web interface whether you use Chrome/Firefox/Safari/IE it just hangs, fails to load or save settings, and takes several minutes for it to stabilize after waiting about five minutes for the device to figure out it's a router and does the basic functions.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing! Works well when it works!- August 22, 2020
I had this for a month. When it works it certainly is fast and great. But it loses its IP connectivity for no reason. It requires to be rebooted once a day, and even reset and reinstalled entirely periodically. I had many calls with the Netgear support line, they are nice and helpful, and they know they have serious firmware issues with this product. Save yourself some trouble and don’t buy this model until you have confirmation they sorted out the firmware. I lost patience and traded it in at the store for another brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- When it works, it’s great...when it works- July 19, 2020
This router has great speed and range when it works...problem is the at least once daily reboots, dropping wireless connections, unstable connections...ever since the firmware update at the beginning of June this router has been a nightmare...nevermind trying to get support from Netgear, 1 response and nothing further after following all troubleshooting steps.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report