NETGEAR Nighthawk Wireless 8-Stream AX6000 Wi-Fi 6 Router (RAX80-100CNS)
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) enabled router on 8 streams delivers speeds of up to 1.2Gbps at 2.4GHz and 4.8Gbps at 5GHz for up to 4 times better performance than an AC router
- Uplink OFDMA provides efficient data transmission for up to eight devices at the same time and optimises traffic scheduling
- Four-stream MU-MIMO enables up to four 1x1 devices simultaneously
- 160MHZ channel support provides gigabit speeds for compatible mobile devices and laptops
- Quad-core 64-bit 1.8GHz processor delivers high-performance connectivity
- Dynamic QoS prioritises internet traffic by application and device to provide smooth streaming
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- Six Gigabit ethernet ports let you directly connect your wired devices to extend your home range
- Two ports can be aggregated for faster LAN transfers while two can be aggregated for Multi-Gig internet
- Smart Connect technology selects the fastest WiFi band for every device
- Nighthawk app makes it easy to set up the router and provides remote access to your network
- Works with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant so you can conveniently control your network with voice commands
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
- Great product!!!- December 30, 2019
I am very impressed with the outcome of the product. I have about 10-15 devices connected to the router and all of them are performing better than my previous router which was also a Netgear product. I have been using speed checking app and I can definitely see better speeds at all time. Highly recommended product from my point of view and experience. We always strive for better mobile cell phones and greater network speeds then why not our wifi network. Unfortunately, not lot of people know about wifi 6 but when they come to know , I think net gear ax8 is definitely an answer for most people needs. Great product in short. Deserves more than 5 star.
- Keeping Me In Line- May 29, 2019
So far, so good. I was hesitant about replacing my existing router (Apple Airport Extreme) since nothing was wrong with it, except the lack of channels and the extra LAN port I was needing. It's nice to have 5 LAN ports and also know I'm ready for future implementation of wireless technology. Right now I'm not using all of it's potential, like when 4K tv's first came out. Design is nice. App control is good, but limited. Only negative for me right now, is that advanced configurations must be done through a web browser. I do believe they need to add more, if not all features, to be controlled through the app as well.
- More that I wanted!- May 26, 2020
I currently upgraded my internet speed and i just want it a better router cause my previous one was lagging a lot. Am not so savvy but i can defend myself...lol. I also was having some issues while streaming my own media server. While doing some research i concluded that this router was going to be more than enough for me. Also got it for future proofing. So far i can say this is the best router i have ever own. I can download, gaming, stream at the same time and no lagging. It was very easy to set up and the app works fine. It would of been nice to do advance setting on the app. but other than that great wireless router.