NETGEAR Nighthawk Wireless AC1900 USB Adapter (A7000-10000S)
- Enjoy Wi-Fi speeds of up to 1900mbps (up to 600Mbps on 2.4GHz and 1300Mbps on 5GHz)
- Connect the adapter to a USB 3.0 port to experience efficient data transfer and fast download speeds
- Designed with Dual Band Wi-Fi technology for improved network coverage
- Explicit Beamforming+ enhances the speed, reliability and range of Wi-Fi connections
- Push 'N' Connect enables you to connect to the Wi-Fi network of your router with the push of a button
- NETGEAR genie software can be used to connect to a wireless network
- Magnetic cradle provides flexible placement options
- Supports 802.11 a/b/g/n and ac Wi-Fi standards
- Compatible with USB 2.0, Microsoft Windows 7; 8; 10; (32; 64bit) and Mac OS X 10.8.3 or later
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Fantastic Wifi Adapter- May 29, 2019
If you need a decent amount of range then the "NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 WiFi USB Adapter (A7000)" is an excellent choice! I put my antivirus in silent mode, ran the disc to install the drivers and had a seamless install. It will also update fairly quickly, so I went ahead and ran the update, as well. I didn't want to mess with having to purchase another router on top of already having home networking, or a WiFi extender. I went with this adapter, which is higher in price, but well worth the money, and the size was just fine with me. Runs very smooth, especially on clean machines like I keep mine. It's like being hardwired! Awesome adapter...
- Broke my PC- January 9, 2021
So transmitter on my desktop stopped working, looked it up and found this product to help resolve my issue because I didn't have time to get my computer fixed. The thing comes with software on a disk. I don't have a disk drive on my PC. So you have to get the software from netgears website. Which is pretty hard if you cannot connect to the wifi. Had to download to my phone and transfer the files. Then after I got it all working it worked great for about 30 minutes. Then my computer just kept crashing (I have windows 10) and kept giving me a popped kernel error. Now she won't turn on at all. So now I have to take it in and get it fixed.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Easy Install, Excellent Signal Reception!- June 4, 2019
Purchased the Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 USB Dual Band USB Adapter after trying a highly-recommended powerline network expander that did NOT work well at all. Pleased to say this one did...in spades! Installation was easy and the ability to vary the antenna location based on design allowed me to get about 80% of my maximum up/download speeds (as provided by my ISP) whereas before I was getting about 20-30% (with an older USB WIFI adapter). For reference, I'm using the 5GHz band and my new WIFI router is 1 floor below at a diagonal distance of about 70 feet, meaning the signal is passing through 1 floor and 3 walls to reach my receiver. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.