NETGEAR Nighthawk X4 AC2200 Wi-Fi Range Extender (EX7300-100CNS)
- Delivers AC dual-band Wi-Fi at speeds up to 2200Mbps
- Internal antenna array and high-powered amplifier offers a range up to 10,000ft
- MU-MIMO capable so it allows for concurrent data streaming for multiple devices
- Beamforming+ ensures wireless range reliability and FastLane technology uses both Wi-Fi bands for consistent performance
- Access Point mode allows you to create a Wi-Fi hotspot using a wired Ethernet connection
- Gigabit Ethernet port lets you connect wired devices such as Smart TVs and game consoles to your Wi-Fi network
- Low-noise amplifier enhances incoming transmission quality from mobile devices
- Works with your existing router
- Wi-Fi Analytics app for Android devices lets you optimize your Wi-Fi network
- AC2200 Nighthawk X4 Range Extender (Ex 7300)
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 7 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Very difficult to Set Up- March 23, 2021
Bought this extender since it is the same brand as my modem. Reviews stated set up would be easy using the Nighthawk app. 5 hours after beginning set up, was finally done (I think). Instructions provided with the device were awful. The Nighthawk app kept wanting password changes. Finally found a trick in a message board, after many repeated attempts to make it through the Nighthawk app set up process. Still not totally sure the mesh extender is working. Only indicator is a green "client" light on the device. Set up and success should be much more clear than what was delivered. This was not my first rodeo with such devices . . . . .
- Great access point for 2400 square foot house- May 29, 2019
I recently swapped out a competitors product (Chinese Brand sold in US) that had 'better' spec's on paper and external antennas due to unexplainable issues accessing certain sites on my iphone 8. I figured the ex7300 was worth a shot as I have a rj45 outlet right next to my power outlet and is in the perfect spot for an access point. Needless to say the ex7300 actually outperformed the competitors product even with it's internal antennas. I not only have better reception, but faster speeds at longer distances then my old device. I cover my entire 2400 square foot house with this single device. The ex7300 is also half the size!
- Good but has some issues.- October 4, 2019
Overall the extender does a decent job but still bit behind what i would expect from an extender of this price. I have had better speeds on a much older netgear expander N technology extender. This product does have a better range overall but seems odd that its 30-40 mbps less then a much older model advertised to be slower. The setup was also a bit more complex to setup then some of the older netgear designs unless. I have never had to contact a company before just to setup a extender but this one i have. Ps i have extensive computer and networking knowledge and the issue was some information was not explained properly in the manual after i got in it was easy.