NETGEAR Nighthawk X4 AC2200 Wi-Fi Range Extender (EX7300-100CNS)
- Delivers AC dual-band Wi-Fi at speeds up to 2200Mbps
- Internal antenna array and high-powered amplifier offers a range up to 10,000ft
- MU-MIMO capable so it allows for concurrent data streaming for multiple devices
- Beamforming+ ensures wireless range reliability and FastLane technology uses both Wi-Fi bands for consistent performance
- Access Point mode allows you to create a Wi-Fi hotspot using a wired Ethernet connection
- Gigabit Ethernet port lets you connect wired devices such as Smart TVs and game consoles to your Wi-Fi network
- Low-noise amplifier enhances incoming transmission quality from mobile devices
- Works with your existing router
- Wi-Fi Analytics app for Android devices lets you optimize your Wi-Fi network
- AC2200 Nighthawk X4 Range Extender (Ex 7300)
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Very difficult to Set Up- March 23, 2021
Bought this extender since it is the same brand as my modem. Reviews stated set up would be easy using the Nighthawk app. 5 hours after beginning set up, was finally done (I think). Instructions provided with the device were awful. The Nighthawk app kept wanting password changes. Finally found a trick in a message board, after many repeated attempts to make it through the Nighthawk app set up process. Still not totally sure the mesh extender is working. Only indicator is a green "client" light on the device. Set up and success should be much more clear than what was delivered. This was not my first rodeo with such devices . . . . .
- Great access point for 2400 square foot house- May 29, 2019
I recently swapped out a competitors product (Chinese Brand sold in US) that had 'better' spec's on paper and external antennas due to unexplainable issues accessing certain sites on my iphone 8. I figured the ex7300 was worth a shot as I have a rj45 outlet right next to my power outlet and is in the perfect spot for an access point. Needless to say the ex7300 actually outperformed the competitors product even with it's internal antennas. I not only have better reception, but faster speeds at longer distances then my old device. I cover my entire 2400 square foot house with this single device. The ex7300 is also half the size!
- Good but has some issues.- October 4, 2019
Overall the extender does a decent job but still bit behind what i would expect from an extender of this price. I have had better speeds on a much older netgear expander N technology extender. This product does have a better range overall but seems odd that its 30-40 mbps less then a much older model advertised to be slower. The setup was also a bit more complex to setup then some of the older netgear designs unless. I have never had to contact a company before just to setup a extender but this one i have. Ps i have extensive computer and networking knowledge and the issue was some information was not explained properly in the manual after i got in it was easy.
- Works Great!- May 29, 2019
Followed the simple instructions, ao the connection to my existing router was easy and quick. Configured the security settings on the NETGEAR webpage after creating an account link. All (7) devices connected automatically and now I have strong and secure wi-fi not only throughout the interior of my 3,500 sq ft home , but throughout my complete rear patio, pool deck, and outdoor living area. Terrific product, especially given the relatively low price. Everyone with a wi-fi router at one end of their home or small business should purchase this device immediately and end dropped connections or neverending file transfers.
- Nighthawk extender EX 7300- January 19, 2021
Works great! After setting it up in the house using the app, I plugged the extender into an interior outlet in my wood shop, which is a 12 x 50 wood built addition onto the back of my steel building garage. The distance from the house is approximately 150 feet. I previously had weak signal at the wood shop doorway, but no signal inside the shop after I closed the door. With the Netgear Nighthawk extender plugged into an interior outlet on the shop wall closest to the house, I now have excellent WiFi signal inside my wood shop with the door open or closed. I am very pleased with this product. I decided to try it before going to a more expensive option and am glad I did.