NETGEAR Nighthawk X6 AC2200 Tri-Band Wi-Fi 5 Mesh Extender (EX7700-100CNS)
- FastLane3 technology boosts your Wi-Fi speeds up to a lightning-fast 2.2GBps with tri-band mesh extender that includes 2 dedicated 866Mbps (5GHz) bands
- Extends your Wi-Fi range throughout your entire home using the same WiFi name and security password
- Ideal for 4K video streaming in any room
- Dedicated Wi-Fi link to router prevents cutting the extended bandwidth in half
- 4 high-performance internal antennas amplify the Wi-Fi range to reach every corner of the house
- Smart Roaming automatically pairs your mobile device to the best available Wi-Fi signal
- MU-MIMO simultaneously streams to multiple devices
- Includes 2 x 10/100/1000 gigabit Ethernet ports for connecting wired devices, such as a smart TV or game console
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 32 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Exactly what I needed- February 28, 2021
I am getting 100% signal strength from my neighbor's house to my house 40-50 meters away. The signal quality is also very good, the original mbps is 40 and I get 37.5 in my house. No drop while we are both using it. I have everything on wifi in my place: TV streaming, Sonos system, and I work from home on the internet all day. My neighbor is also using it all day. The only problem I had was with installation. I struggled trying to setup with the phone app. I eventually gave up. I then clicked on extender on my wifi list on my Surface and it allowed me to setup. Overall very satisfied. You also get 90 days free tech support if you register an account.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- don't buy this- November 22, 2020
Worked good for 9 months then It started dropping out all the time. I updated the software and then it was even worse, finally stopped working. I tried to get warranty and they wanted more money to answer my problems. What good is a 1 yr warranty if you have to pay extra to get it?No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Worst product I have ever purchased.- February 8, 2021
This is quite literally one of the worst products I have ever purchased. Iphones do not seem to be able to connect to the 5ghz extension. the 2ghz extension drops in and out. Sure it is easy to set up, once you get past the "incorrect password" prompts it keeps giving you (which is inaccurate might I add), but what good is the ease of setting up if you ultimately cannot connect to the network. Bitterly disappointed. Now on the hunt for a more reliable and functional extender. Technical Supports' only solution is to check the firmware and reset the extender. A simple task I already knew how to do yet had to wait on hold for 2 hours and multiple hang-ups to be told.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.