NETGEAR Orbi 12-Stream Tri-Band AX6000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System (RBK852-100CNS) - 2 Pack
- Includes 2 units; each covers up to 5,000 sq. ft. to prevent blind spots, dead zones, or signal drops in any part of your home or office
- Orbi app allows you set up the Wi-Fi network within minutes, so your family can go online right away
- Guest access lets you create a secured, temporary network for the visitors
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) standard reaches speeds up to 6,000Mbps, so you can play online games and stream HD videos without lag
- Backwards compatibility supports all older Wi-Fi devices, including those compatible with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n), and earlier Wi-Fi versions (802.11a/b/g)
- Four Gigabit ethernet ports and one 2.5Gbps internet port provide high-speed internet to wired devices
- NETGEAR Armor provides multilayered cyber-security to the network and devices to protect you from online threats
- Works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa as part of your smart home
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Orbi Router (Rbr850)
- Orbi Satellite (Rbs850)
- 2 m Ethernet Cable
- 2 x 12V/3.5A Power Adapters
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 686 reviewers who responded, 599 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Upgrade I Ever Made- October 16, 2020
I updated my internet connection to a gigabit in July. I didn't see much of an improvement in speeds. My older Orbi system worked fine, but could not keep up with the traffic. I have about 46 wifi devices in my smart home with about three connections to the internet working at the same time. My wife has been teaching school virtually, and my wifi was struggling. I updated the Orbi to the AX6000 model with one satellite. Previously I had 2 satellites. The new system makes all the difference in the world. I kept the same network name and password and everything was up and working in less than 30 minutes. So far, I love the new system.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Product- May 29, 2020
I purchased this system after pulling my hair out reading reviews. Pretty expensive but I just pulled the plug and went for it. We have a handful of devices two of which take advantage of the Wifi 6 Technology. I felt the need to pay more to feel like I was ahead of the game in terms of the technology. Have no complaints whatsoever. I just configured the Wifi as an additional access point and disabled the wifi on my ATT router. If you have ever been on the fence about a Mesh system don't hesitate. They work great and have consistent speed throughout our 3,000 SF two story home. Everybody is happier with no lags. Should have did this sooner!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- good performance but issues with some devices- March 6, 2020
Replaced existing Netgear router and extender, each had 5G and 2G SSIDs, some IOT devices were programmed to use the extender because of range issues and they would only work on 2G. Under the old router and extender this was not an issue because setup for those devices could choose the wireless network they saw, but with new ORBI this was not possible because there is now a single SSID for the router and satellite and apparently the satellite would only present as a 5G signal so the IOT devices that were out of range from the router could not be installed on the new system. It took a long call to technical support to get this resolved.