NETGEAR Orbi 8-Stream Tri-Band AX4200 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System (RBK752-100CNS) - 2 Pack
- Includes one Orbi Router and one Orbi Satellite, with 6 antennas on each unit
- Mesh Wi-Fi system covers spaces of up to 5,000 sq. ft. to get rid of dead zones and signal drops
- Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) with tri-band dedicated wireless backhaul reaches speeds of up to 4.2Gbps, so you can enjoy online games and 4K/8K UHD streaming without any lag
- Five Gigabit ethernet ports and a gigabit WAN port provide reliable and fast wired connectivity for your devices
- Orbi app lets you set up your home Wi-Fi network in minutes
- Guest access gives you an easy, secure way to allow visitors to use your network from their devices
- Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant compatibility lets you use voice commands to control your network
- Includes a 1-month free trial of NETGEAR Armor to help protect your network against threats
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Orbi Router (RBR750)
- Orbi Satellite (RBS750)
- 2m Ethernet Cable
- 2 x 12V/2.5A Power Adapters
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 50 reviewers who responded, 30 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- AX4200 Did not work with all devices- May 5, 2020
Very good but had to turn off AX feature because the Lenovo yoga would not recognize the AX features and couldn’t see the WiFi signal. Was it the WiFi fault...maybe yes, maybe no. Able to run Cable to connect directly to router through unmanaged switch so once completed, I will see if I can turn the AX features back on. I hope so. System did replace router extender that was up/down all the time requiring constant reboots. This AX 4200 is not failing so from that perspective alone, I would purchase again. I also love the ability to reboot system from the app so I do so weekly to clear the cache. Wish that could be scheduled on the app.
- Outstanding performance- August 17, 2021
Just installed the Orbi RBK753 mesh WIFI6 system replacing a TP-Link Deco S4 WIFI 5 mesh system. While there were some issues during initial setup resulting in longer than expected setup time, the system is performing as advertised. The dedicated 5Ghz back-haul channel makes all the difference. I have FIOS 400mb service. With the Deco system I was seeing 150mb speedtest downloads on average, I am now getting 300-400mb depending on the end-point I use. End-points must support the WIFI6 standard to get the best performance. I was able to download Visual Studio from Microsoft servers at over 80mbps today. Really enjoying the system so far.
- Orbi Tri Band Mesh is awesome- October 25, 2020
Recently I upgraded our internet system to 1 gig. Need a way to make sure that I got that speed everywhere in a five-bedroom house with a finished basement. After much research, Orbi Tri-Band Mesh Wifi 6 System has met that challenge. Easily to follow directions and I was up and running in 20 minutes max. Now I have even high seamless speed on my wifi throughout the house. Very stable and consistent. App allows you to always manage the mesh and check for yourself the speed. Also the added feature of the additional security by allowing me to create a guest connection. Very happy with the investment especially now working from home.