NETGEAR Orbi Tri-Band AX6000 Whole Home Mesh Wi-Fi 6 System (RBK853-100CNS) - 3 Pack - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Home mesh Wi-Fi-system consists of an Orbi router and 2 Orbi satellites to cover spaces up to 7500 sq. ft.
- Tri-band Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) (backwards compatible with Wi-Fi 5 and previous generations) with up to 6Gbps of total wireless speed means you can smoothly stream even 4K/8K UHD content
- Two frequency bands (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) ensure highly efficient and fast wireless data transmission
- Twelve Gigabit ethernet ports and a 2.5Gbps Internet port offer flexible wired connectivity options
- Parental controls allow you to control or manage internet usage when required
- Orbi app makes it a breeze to set the system up and customise setting
- Guest access allows your guests to temporarily create their own username and password, so you can keep your master Wi-Fi password safe
- Increased capacity lets you use more devices simultaneously
- NETGEAR Armor provides sophisticated anti-malware, anti-virus, and data protection for your connected devices
Wireless Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
- Orbi Router (RBR850)
- 2 x Orbi Satellites (RBS850)
- 2m Ethernet Cable
- 3 x 12V/3.5A Power Adapters
- Quick Start Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 292 reviewers who responded, 260 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 5 star mesh WiFi- May 3, 2021
This is the second time I have bought this unit (we moved and left the old one behind). The first one was in a 4500 sq ft three story home with standard construction materials. The second home was 3100 sq ft home in the desert with thick wall construction. This worked best in the first larger home than in the smaller desert home with thicker walls . . . Overall, I would say construction materials and home layout vertical versus horizontal has an impact on the coverage area. But, where the meat WiFi reaches is blazing fast and stable. I liked the built in security app well enough to buy a stand alongside subscription - 5 starsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Orbi AX6000 works very nicely in our large house- February 19, 2021
I had read many favorable reviews of this Orbi system before deciding to buy it, and they helped convince me to go ahead. I had an older mesh wifi system that gave good signal coverage in our 6,000 sqft multi story house, but the wifi speed was not very fast, given our FIOS gigabit internet service. With the Orbi, our average upload/download speeds have gone from 80-100mbps to 400-500mbps, seeing over 600 near the router or satellites. Good stuff! Easy to set up, but a bit trickier to figure out the optimum placement for each Orbi component. But great results after a few days of experimenting, and our ethernet speeds are always over 900mbps.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Worth the investment- December 24, 2020
The Orbi system is by far and away the best wifi mesh system I have used to both cover my house and support all of the devices that my family (which includes two teenagers) uses with no degradation. Equally, the administrative console is super helpful to manage devices as well as security. For me, in today’s world where I can have up to 4 people in the house for an extended period of time working, taking classes all through video while internet surfing, tv streaming and video games are played on top of wifi calls, the Orbi system is worth the investment. I highly recommend if you have a similar usage pattern and a focus on security/protecting your assets.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.