NETGEAR Wireless AC1200 Dual-Band Wi-Fi 5 Router (R6120-100CNS)
- Delivers AC1200 Wi-Fi (300+900Mbps) speeds
- Wi-Fi 5 technology (802.11ac) delivers 3x faster speed than 802.11n technology
- Increased reliability for streaming on mobile phones and tablets
- Gives you speed and reliability to handle applications for HD streaming and online gaming
- Upgrade your WiFi to support new AC devices
- Works with all N150, N300, N600 and AC devices
- Backward compatible with 802.11n
- Nighthawk App offers an easy set up and monitors your home network
- ReadySHARE USB access lets you wirelessly access and share USB hard drive via 1 USB 2.0 port
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 11 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good performance; solved a problem- May 29, 2019
I have an assortment of computers, tablets, and streaming devices (around 10 at any time) on my network. I was looking for a reasonably priced dual-band router for two reasons: (1) to get my primary streaming device (a ROKU 2) isolated on the 5 ghz band; (2) to get a better signal in a dead spot in my house where I often stream to an Amazon Firestick. So far, the R6120 has worked fine and allowed me to achieve both objectives. It puts out a much stronger signal than my older router, and the 2.4 ghz band covers what was my dead spot. Performance has been solid; no losses of signal or rebooting issues. I'm very happy with the product.
- Happy Customers- January 14, 2020
Bought this router January 6, 2020. I love this router! We ended up getting this router because the one we had wasnt dual band and was a few years outdated. We thought it was our internet providers internet acting up. Our internet kept going out multiply times a day and we would have to restart it and we couldn't play games with friends. Once we hooked up this router, our internet speed was faster. We have not yet had to restart it and our internet speed is so much better then before. I highly recommend getting this router if your internet is always acting up. It worked for us and we're gamers and movie watchers. We're happy customers hereYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor install support and logic- December 26, 2019
No manual included not even a quick start!! A web link to a "quick start" manual of 156 pages!! Even making a password is impossible. Following their complicated instructions to the letter repeatedly would not work. Everything is buried several layers deep in a complicated process. My old routers were plug and play with a simple password all done with a one page simple manual enclosed. I would never buy netgear again. Netgear also has no contact information of value as you are referred to old Q and A rather than real answer to a particular question you might want to ask. Very, very frustrating experience as a month later it still Does not work.