NETGEAR Wireless AC1750 Dual-Band Gigabit Wi-Fi 5 Router (R6350-100CNS)
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n at 2.4GHz and IEEE 802.11 a/n/ac at 5GHz delivers AC1750 with 300+1450Mbps speeds
- MU-MIMO support provides fast, simultaneous streaming
- One WAN and four LAN ports let you connect easily to Ethernet with Gigabit speeds
- ReadySHARE USB 2.0 port makes it easy to access and share a USB hard drive
- Nighthawk App lets you set up and monitor your home network simply and efficiently
Wireless Networking Features
Wired Networking Features
Network Security / Management Features
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 4 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not great at first...- April 19, 2021
The product was easy to take out of the box and no hardware installation was needed except for the power adapter and the ethernet cables. The wifi router would constantly drop signals and disconnect completely even when hard wired to the router using an ethernet wire. But after logging into the router and changing some settings I have been able to achieve some amazing speeds at a constant rate. I have not had any problems since I changed some of the settings around. I have a lot of devices connected to the router and each device has no problems with speed at all.
- Great hardware, pathetic software.- February 2, 2021
I bought this product in order to make a simple wireless LAN. Before buying this product, you should know that it does not work for this purpose. The box should specify that the router requires an internet connection to set up. I just want to configure the wireless lan, why the heck do I need to download an app. Do yourself a favor and buy a wireless router that lets you configure it at 192.168.1.1 like every other one. This is garbage. Even with the app downloaded, the router STILL will not allow me to configure the LAN without a WAN connection.
- Best Wifi Router Ever- March 10, 2021
upon purchase of my new router i downloaded nighthawk which made the process very easy and fun to set up. i got to name my router and set up my own password. i’m living in my own apartment for the first time owning my own wifi and it feels like im adulting now. i haven’t had any stutters, stream time and games run fast, on top of having 2 other roommates who regularly use the wifi. i recommend this router to everyone for 4k streaming and gaming and multiple devices using wifi simultaneously