Nextbase 322GW Full HD 1080p Dash Cam with 2.5" LED HD IPS Touch Screen & Wi-Fi
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1920 x 1080 60fps HD video resolution in MP4 format ensures optimum video quality
- 140-degree viewing angle with still images in JPG format offers a wide and detailed footage of the road
- Night vision mode for capturing clear pictures in low light conditions
- 2.5" LED HD IPS touchscreen with a 732 x 240 resolution provides user-friendly menu selection and playback options
- Auto-save for automatically saving incident footage
- Loop recording continues the recording even when the memory is full
- Night-vision mode keeps road monitoring in check during low-light conditions
- Emergency SOS response signals nearby emergency services by sending details of your location
- Integrated microphone with built-in-speaker captures minute sounds and movements of your vehicle with precision
- G-Sensor keeps track of impact forces caused by an incident
- Intelligent Parking Mode records physical movement or bumps on your vehicle when left unattended
- Bluetooth's Autosync automatically transfers crash reports directly to the user's phone
- QuickLink Wi-Fi backed by MyNextbase Connect app lets you share the footage with a smartphone or a tablet
- 10Hz GPS creates accurate location data so you always know where footage was recorded
- Click&Go PRO mount allows one-handed easy installation and removal of the cam
- Auto on/off mode turns on camera during car's ignition and turns off while parking, thereby saving battery life
- Rear View Module (sold separately) enables all around monitoring
- SD card slot with a 128GB storage compatibility stores all captured footage
- 1 HDMI port and a USB connection cable allow you to connect and transfer the footage to external peripherals
Connectivity & Media
- 1080p Dash Cam with GPS Antenna built-in
- Click&Go PRO mount
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 52 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Garbage- January 24, 2020
I bought this after asking the sales rep and he advised to go with this. Long story short save your money or buy something else. The app to connect with it sucks. It takes so long to load the videos/images to your phone, then everything is locked and and constantly kicks you out. (i restarted, deleted and re-downloaded to no prevail). Then on day 2 it freezes 3 separate times with a lock screen across the screen (on the dash cam), I had to hard reset it each time to get it to work again and the 3rd time it erased everything. The battery life on this is also junk I drove for 2 hours with it plugged in and charging, then once the car was off I was playing around with the dash cam and it died after 2 minutes.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Excellent- August 15, 2019
I bought this after having used 522GW model. With lesser price and same high quality, everything worked the first time: GPS, speed and location stamp on video, different resolutions, clarity..all as expected from Nextbase. Only couple of gripes: it gets slightly hotter . The Suction cup is holding well, but it did drop off once from windshield. I am exploring a friction mount now. Less said is better about BestBuy buying experience. I am not happy that I experienced same set of issues that I faced when buying 522GW: Incorrect pricing, incorrect promotion application, not stating clearly that the 50% discount applies only to one accessory...etc. My confidence in Nextbase has grown and I have no hesitation to recommend this series (322GW and 522GW) to others.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Dependable, well-made dash cam!- November 30, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] First off, the dash cam was nicely packaged & set-up was super fast and easy. I. can finally be at ease knowing I have this dash cam to catch any potential fender benders/crashes. The screen is crystal clear and clearly captures license plates. I especially love how I can view & edit the recorded video on my phone- makes it really convenient. The Intelligent Parking Mode is awesome so I know even when my car isn't on I'll still be covered since it will start recording when motion is detected. Overall it's a high quality, well-made, easy to use & dependable dash cam! Will be recommending to my family members & friends, I feel it's a must these days.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.