Nextbase 522GW 1440p Dash Cam w/ 3" HD Touch Screen Wi-Fi & Amazon Alexa Built In - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 2560 x 1440 Quad HD recording at 30fps plus an 1080p HD option captures sharp, high-definition videos that are stored in MP4 format video files
- Integrated polarizing lens significantly minimizes windscreen glare and reflection
- 140-degree viewing angle and JPG still image format offer you a wide and clear road view
- Night Vision mode for capturing clear pictures in low light conditions
- Auto-save feature automatically shoots and stores the video footage
- Loop recording keeps the camera rolling even after the memory is full
- 3" HD IPS LED touchscreen for a brighter view and for engaging in user-friendly menu selection and playback options
- Emergency SOS response signals nearby emergency services by sending details of your location
- Amazon Alexa built in gives your hands-free control of playing music and accessing smart home devices by sending voice commands to the app so your eyes stay safely on the road
- G-Sensor secures and moves video footage to a folder when it records values that exceed the pre-set value, which helps you keep a record of incidents and accidents
- Intelligent Parking Mode with motion sensors detects movements and bumps on your vehicle when left unattended
- Autosync feature from the cam's Bluetooth automatically sends crash reports directly to the user's phone
- QuickLink Wi-Fi lets you share and view the footage on a PC or Mac through MyNxtbase Connect app
- 10Hz GPS creates accurate location data so you always know where footage was recorded
- Rear View Module (sold separately) allows you to record the rear-view journey for all around protection
- Supports up to 128GB SD memory to store all captured footage
- Click&Go PRO mount makes for easy one-handed cam installation and removal
- Auto on/off mode gets the camera into shooting mode when vehicle is started and stops automatically when engine is turned off
- 1 HDMI port and a USB connection cable let you transfer footage to PCs, laptops, and other peripherals
Connectivity & Media
- 1440p Dash Cam with GPS antenna built-in
- Click&Go PRO mount
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 42 reviewers who responded, 35 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The Camera is nice but...- July 16, 2020
Bought this for my spouse for his new vehicle with the rear view cam. Now there is a rear cam and a cabin cam so make sure you look closely at which one you decide to purchase because the angles are different. We found the rear cam worked best for us. This camera gets a 3 star for being a great cam but having an overly disappointing app. I have a new phone and am tech savvy but the app makes me want to rip my hair out. It's slow to connect even if it does. It's best to pull the sd card and load to your pc which completely defeats the purpose if you want to do something quick in a parking lot and have to struggle with the app.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Nextbase 522gw Worst buy- October 30, 2020
I went through 3 nextbase 522gw dash cams bought from Best buy in Calgary AB and all had issues including not switching off not matter what you do . I was forced to upgrade to the more expensive 622gw , slightly better performance but screen still freezes now and again , and yes I'm using a recommended nextbase sd card including proper set up .Before this I had the 412gw (from Halfords UK) for over 2 years without any issues and even sold it to someone who is quite happy with it . I still own a 401gw and it still works. Seems Nextbase are now producing poor quality products loaded with technology that doesn't really work but come with a huge price tag .No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Worth every penny- November 18, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I can't say enough amazing things about this dashcam! I have used many dashcams before, from cheap to expensive. All have their own quirks and some perform much better than others, but I always felt like most, if not all, were lacking in video quality and overall options. NXTBASE not only is super easy to install, it has an incredibly user friendly interface so I can select my options with just a touch of the screen. I find the video quality to be really on par with some of the most expensive cams I have used and I love the feature to connect to an app on my phone. The bonus of having the option to use Alexa voice cam just seals the deal for me.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.