Nextbase 622GW 4K Dash Cam with 3" LED IPS Screen Wi-Fi & Amazon Alexa Built-In - Only at Best Buy
- 4K quality recording (maximum at 2160p) with image stabilisation captures crystal-clear videos and images in MP4 and JPG formats throughout your drive
- Records 4K at 30fps, 1440p HD at 60fps, or 1080p HD at 120fps (for super-slow motion that captures number plates and other important details)
- Compatible with any NextBase Rear View Module (sold separately) and maintains front 4K image quality with 1080p Full HD rear recordings
- Digital image stabilization and night vision sensor make it easy to record your journeys, even on the darkest or bumpiest roads
- Auto-save feature automatically saves your video footage in the camera
- SD card slot supports a maximum of 128GB for storing all your recordings for later playback; note: U3-class Nextbase microSD card (not included, sold separately) is required to maintain the high write speeds required of the camera
- Integrated microphone with built-in speaker captures the precise sound of your vehicle movements and lets you listen to them while playing the video
- 140-degree viewing angle means you'll get a wider view for capturing every corner of the road
- Auto on/off mode turns the camera on and off when your vehicle's ignition is turned on and off
- Integrated what3words gives you precise location tracking without the need for a data connection, which is crucial in the event of an emergency
- Emergency SOS system, Extreme Weather Mode, and Intelligent Parking Mode protect you wherever you go and in whatever weather conditions you encounter
- Built-in Amazon Alexa voice assistant means you can use your voice to control the device and much more
- 3" LED IPS touchscreen featuring a native resolution of 960 x 480 lets you play your footage back with vivid, realistic imagery
- Bluetooth 5.0 and HyperSync Wi-Fi at 5GHz speeds ensure precise syncing with the MyNextBase Connect app
- HDMI port and USB ports help connect the dashcam to other devices like laptops or desktops for transferring your video footage with ease
- Patented Click&Go PRO mount design makes this easy to install
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 24 reviewers who responded, 20 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Top Quality Dash Cam!- December 9, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Best dashcam I have ever owned! Coming from lower quality dash cams, this is the first Nextbase that I have owned, and it’s easy to see the advantages over your typical cam. First off, the 4K picture is amazing! When I watch back the video if feels as if I’m in my car. And it’s not just having a great picture, but makes it easy to see every little detail on the road. Max resolution is 4K and 30 FPS, and the setting goes down to 1080 and 120 FPS. Feature wise it’s got everything, including WIFI to talk to your phone, image stabilization, night vision, good sized 3 inch IPS touchscreen (good for angle viewing). Although I didn’t, you can also buy attachments to add a cabin or review camera. A good feature if your kids are driving your car and want to spy, I mean keep an eye on them. Key items included in the box are a click and go windshield mount, a suction mount, a USB connector cable, a power adapter for your car cigarette lighter connector (at least we used to call it that), and a ~3 inch power cord holder. Setting up is pretty simple. The included instructions guide you through the process in a clear step by step fashion. Insert the SD card, charge the unit and follow the on screen setup. There is also an app to install which helps to set up the dashcam. The instructions have a 2D barcode to scan to get to the app, but that just took me to the Nextbase homepage. Had to page through to find the app, but no big deal. To install on your windshield just remove the adhesive on the mount and secure. And then installing and removing the dashcam is a breeze. Using the click and go mount, a magnet secures the dashcam to the mount and easily removes…nice feature when you’re parked in not the best area. Why I like this…great video and audio, which is really the purpose of a dashcam. All the other features are nice adds. The 622GW is on the higher cost side, but If you’re looking for a high end, top quality dashcam, I’d recommend the 622GW!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Video clarity but....- August 11, 2021
New to dashcams, decided to go all out and get a good camera after reading all the reviews. Now I agree the unit gets hot, I have set the screen saver to off, to perhaps helping keep the heat down. Have to expect that with a small camera recording the imagery that it does. After having it for a week and a half now, I thought things were good, but now during playback, the video is choppy, and the picture stops and starts, Noticing this both when I pull the card out and use the adaptor and playback on my Mac, or when I have the USB cable hooked up. So at this point, not sure if it is the unit, or the card.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Exactly what I have been searching for- September 4, 2020
After owning (and being disappointed) with other dash cams, I have finally found one that delivers as promised. Pros: -4K! image is fantastic -Image stabilization, this makes a huge difference in the video quality. -Alexa, as an Alexa user at home I found this integration seamless and have found myself using it frequently. -Night Mode, by far the best night time video from a dash cam -Wifi & Bluetooth, easy, quick connection to bluetooth when you get in the car. Cons: -None yet I have enjoyed this camera so far and recommend to anyone looking for the best of the best.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- So far so good! - Operates as advertised- October 2, 2020
Having owned a 422 and 522. The 622 seems to enjoy the longer battery life like the 522 for operation during parking mode. The 4k resolution is great and the file sizes must use better compression codecs because they are a conservative size. The wifi and Bluetooth seem to communicate quicker than the previous models. I provided a review too on Youtube Nextbase 622gw 4K Dash Cam Full ReviewYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Top of the line!- September 11, 2020
Really wanted a 4k dash cam so that I could zoom in on recordings, in case I needed a license plate detail or road-sign etc. Being able to review videos on your phone is a huge plus. Also, Alexa is pretty sweet - I use it (her?) to listen to music/get the weather and other basic functions. I'm sure I could open garage doors/etc as well. Parking Mode works as advertised. I'm using the Cabin View rear cam which I really like! Great in-car view to save funny family moments. Very happy and really nothing to complain about except it's expensive!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report