Nextbase Dash Cam Hardwire Kit (NBDVRS2HK)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Compatible with cars and trucks with 12-24V power source
- Standard ATO/C or smaller ATM (mini) fuse connects to your vehicle's fuse box
- Fuse tap cable triggers own power supply when connected to your vehicle's fuse box
- Permanent live supply connection ensures your battery's power stability using the in-built minimum voltage limiter so the battery won't go flat
- Switched live supply connection enables the dash cam to automatically go live and start recording footage when the vehicle is started
- 197" cable offers maximum length to fit into all vehicles and can be hidden to avoid mess
- Includes an LED indicator light to indicate when the dash cam is connected and when the power source is available
Connectivity & Media
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Used this with my 2011 RAV4 and worked perfectly- December 18, 2020
This kit had enough lead to go from centre-top windshield mount around the headliner and down the Driver "A" pillar as the fuse panel was on this side. Be sure to measure the length of feed you'll need from camera to fuse panel (as this may vary). Please know I am not very technical but I was able to do this with a bit of courage and research on YouTube and the owner's manual for the right fuse placement. I originally got a quote for $160 for a pro to install but I was amazed how easy it really was and cancelled my appointment. Gave me the confidence to install the rear-view camera ... but ... you'll need additional tools (ie fishing tool) for that kind of work. This front camera power cabling is easy, have confidence and have patience :)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Easy to set-up- February 25, 2020
This hardwire kit is easy to use and set-up. It has clear instructions and long cables. It includes two different sized fuse taps and all the wire covers. The hardest part of my installation was actually finding the fuse diagram for my model of car. Due to the number of different versions online I actually contacted my dealership to ensure I had the correct one printed off.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Too Short- December 6, 2020
The long kit is impossible to find and this is too short for my SUV. What a waste of time and money. Would it kill them to throw in a couple extra inches.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report