NHL 21 (PS4)
- Smarter, faster, and flashier gameplay on both sides of the puck gives you more options to take control of the game
- With iconic moves galore, you can tuck the puck under the bar for a Michigan, dizzy the goalie with Kucherov's no-deke deke, score with Matthew Tkachuk's between-the-legs one-timer, and bank the puck off the back of the net like Sid
- Slips, banks, and chips revolutionise neutral zone play
- Optimised AI makes sure your teammates keep up with your stellar skills on the ice, whether you're driving to the net or defending
- Improved goalie control and positioning, as well as new goalie desperation saves and animations, keep hope alive to make the big stop
- Numerous game modes include Play Now Mode, Shootout Mode, Online Versus, Practice, Champions Hockey League, and Franchise Mode
- Franchise Mode adds the Trade Deadline, where you'll feel the pressure with real-time updates and live trade alerts as the clock ticks
- World of Chel lets you play solo or with friends in Ranked Seasons, where you'll compete across all 4 modes to earn rewards and play in the EASHL Club Finals
- Be A Pro lets you live the life of an NHL player, both on and off the ice, as you chase greatness
- Real-time expectations in Be A Pro will have your coach giving you contextual goals to accomplish in each game
- Off-ice conversations throughout your Be A Pro career lead to thousands of different options, outcomes, and legacies
- Seasonal stories and key moments (Draft Day, the NHL Awards, the Stanley Cup, and more) will define your Pro
- HUT lets you build your ultimate team as you build a fantasy lineup of active NHL players, NHL alumni, and icons
- HUT Rush is a streamlined version of HUT that lets you jump into games quickly and unlock rewards that favour skill and creativity
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 306 reviewers who responded, 274 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Same Game for 10 years- February 26, 2021
Almost nothing has changed for the better in NHL21. Those who have played games as old as NHL14 will find a game that is almost unchanged in its gameplay. New rosters some slight changes. Same old EA. You will also find many new glitches that make the game miserable at times. Once a night when I get a penalty shot the screen will go completely black for about 30 seconds. Online servers are also not functioning quite a bit. Goalies have some of the worst AI I have ever seen. All in all this game has slightly worse gameplay than in the past. Mostly a copy/paste from every other game. Would never want to pay full price for such a weak update.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- No Free PS5 Upgrade But good game- January 23, 2021
I was misled on the purchase of this game. Best says for PS4 or Ps5 well my son says not true. If you are thinking like madden or fifa that the free next gen upgrade is included with this game it is not. It only means this game will work on Ps5. I’m really upset about that it should be clear. I bought it expressly for that purpose I was sad to hear my son disappointed that it is the same version as PS4. Does he like the game YES. Does it work the way it should YES. The graphics all nice. It’s just don’t think you are getting the next gen Ps5 upgrade free like the others. You are NOT!! This game will work on PS5 that’s it!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth it- October 19, 2020
NHL games these days only cater to people who have never played an NHL game before. Or those that just want to play the latest NHL iteration. EA makes sure to send out those early review copies to people who never played NHL games before to build that hype, but that hype dies 2 months after the game releases. EA has no incentive to make a great, long lasting NHL game anymore.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report