NHL 21 (Xbox One)
- Smarter, faster, and flashier gameplay on both sides of the puck gives you more options to take control of the game
- With iconic moves galore, you can tuck the puck under the bar for a Michigan, dizzy the goalie with Kucherov's no-deke deke, score with Matthew Tkachuk's between-the-legs one-timer, and bank the puck off the back of the net like Sid
- Slips, banks, and chips revolutionise neutral zone play
- Optimised AI makes sure your teammates keep up with your stellar skills on the ice, whether you're driving to the net or defending
- Improved goalie control and positioning, as well as new goalie desperation saves and animations, keep hope alive to make the big stop
- Numerous game modes include Play Now Mode, Shootout Mode, Online Versus, Practice, Champions Hockey League, and Franchise Mode
- Franchise Mode adds the Trade Deadline, where you'll feel the pressure with real-time updates and live trade alerts as the clock ticks
- World of Chel lets you play solo or with friends in Ranked Seasons, where you'll compete across all 4 modes to earn rewards and play in the EASHL Club Finals
- Be A Pro lets you live the life of an NHL player, both on and off the ice, as you chase greatness
- Real-time expectations in Be A Pro will have your coach giving you contextual goals to accomplish in each game
- Off-ice conversations throughout your Be A Pro career lead to thousands of different options, outcomes, and legacies
- Seasonal stories and key moments (Draft Day, the NHL Awards, the Stanley Cup, and more) will define your Pro
- HUT lets you build your ultimate team as you build a fantasy lineup of active NHL players, NHL alumni, and icons
- HUT Rush is a streamlined version of HUT that lets you jump into games quickly and unlock rewards that favour skill and creativity
Number of Players
- Game Disc
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 223 reviewers who responded, 207 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- A downgrade in gameplay- November 26, 2020
Don’t waste your money. The gameplay is worse than 20. Passes are no longer accurate. You’re players seem to float around all over out of place. Also players are moving slower than ever. It feels like slow motion. This is a downgrade from 20 as far as gameplay goes.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- - November 22, 2020No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- NHL games just keep getting better and better- March 24, 2021
Stellar game. The graphics have greatly improved from NHL20 and it's just an all around fun game. It's a great way to also relieve frustration when your favorite team gets whooped or has a bad loss, then you boot this game up and play them and get revenge. This is a game that non hockey fans can get involved with. I played with 2 friends who are soccer fans, that no nothing about hockey, and enjoyed the game play since the rules are similar. They enjoyed being able to throw bodies around and drop the gloves at any moment.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.