Nikon AF-P DX 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR Lens
Available to ship
Enjoy a wider perspective
- The AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR ultra-wide angle is ideal for landscapes, cityscapes, architecture, interiors, or just beautiful group photos.
- 7-blade rounded diaphragm delivers a natural bokeh effect for the out-of-focus elements in your images.
Stay sharp and focused
- The Pulse Motor delivers fast, near-silent autofocusing with pin-point accuracy. Ideal for recording video, the Pulse motor allows you to shift focus from subject to subject with virtually no drive noise.
- The lens's M/A Focus Mode Switch offers a more hands-on approach to focus, letting you seamlessly change between manual and autofocus.
- Internal Focus (IF) keeps the lens compact while allowing closer focusing distances.
- Vibration Reduction stabilization system makes your images come up sharper and clearer by automatically compensating for camera shake.
- Compact and lightweight design makes this lens perfect for taking with you on trips around the world or across town.
- The advanced aspherical lens design helps minimize naturally occurring distortions.
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission, offering excellent colour consistency and reducing flare.
- AF-P DX NIKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR
- LC-72 Snap-On Front Lens Cap 72mm
- LF-4 Rear Lens Cap
- HB-81 Bayonet Lens Hood
- CL-1015 Soft Lens Case
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 256 reviewers who responded, 244 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wide angle works great- July 10, 2020
I love the lens, my only issue is that I wish it had a lower f stop because I will have to use it inside in low light. I shoot weddings a lot, so I use it for wedding party photos. I also use it for portrait for photography to create a dramatic effect.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best (Value) Nikon Wide Angle- December 25, 2020
Great addition to my set of lenses. I actually use this one in my Z50 with adapter or my D3300. The mirrorless set up takes great wide shots with amazing depth. Exactly what I was wanting.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent lens and great price- September 22, 2017
Bought this lens for my Nikon D7500. The kit lens that came with it did not have a true wide angle. I love shooting landscape and other outdoor shots as well as family group shots. This lens fits the bill perfectly. The images are sharp and it focuses quickly and effortlessly. I also like its light weight and length. The DX lenses are more reasonably priced than the FX lenses. I know that there are some trade offs respecting aperture capabilities but the camera’s sensor has excellent light sensitivity. I took photos of a family group shot in front of a celebratory anniversary cake and the image was excellent. Wouldn’t have been possible without a wide angle. The fact that it is a zoom is a real bonus. It’s a great buy.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceded my expectations- November 23, 2018
Really gave my creativity a boost! The widest lens I had was 18mm, so going to 10 was a huge change for me. I did not expect a lot from a lens at this price but I bought it so that I could take family group photos at the holidays and the occasional interior shot. I took it out for practice and was amazed at the quality of the images. This is a very versatile lens and well worth the cost. I'm a hobbyist not a pro.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Have fun- August 14, 2018
10 - 20 mm lens at this price just go for it , but check compatibility, you may be required to download latest version of camera firmware. if your setting is right the pictures are awesome. go out there shoot the world and have funYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns