Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit
- This Nikon D3500 DSLR camera includes the ultra-compact AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens
- 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor delivers stunning images so you can capture every moment in true-to-life clarity
- Nikon's EXPEED image processing provides flawless detail retention, creating gorgeous, noise-free images, and boasts a native ISO sensitivity of 100 to 25600
- AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens features Vibration Reduction for sharp images and videos
- Record footage in Full HD at 60/50/30/25/24 fps or HD at 60/50 fps
- 11 autofocus points are spread across the frame, and fulltime AF locks onto your subject and keeps it in focus while you capture amazing shot after shot
- Capture up to 5 frames per second at full resolution with tack-sharp focus, ensuring you land the shot that matters
- Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder makes finding the perfect angle effortless
- 3" wide viewing angle TFT LCD monitor
- Smartphone compatibility makes it quick and easy to share photos with Nikon's SnapBridge app
- Compact, yet sturdy design is ideal for travel or taking photos on the go
- Included rechargeable battery, quick charger, strap, body cap, and rubber eyecup provides everything you need to start taking stunning photos
Storage & Interface
- D3500 Camera Body
- EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-24 Quick Charger
- AN-DC3 Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- DK-25 Rubber Eyecup
- AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
- LC-55A 55mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Great camera!!!- June 1, 2020
I’ve always wanted a camera that has portrait with it. I love it, not only the portrait but everything! I have had this for 3 weeks and wherever I go, I take it with me to capture moments.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Camera- August 20, 2019
Very easy to use, high definition photos perfect for anyone to shoot with. Definitely recommended, worth every dollar spent.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Good camera, lacks wifi.- November 7, 2019
I like everything about it except the lack of wifi functionality in 2019. Entry level or midrange this feature should be a standard feature, were too far with modern technology to not have wifi functionality even on the most basic items.
Not helpful (13)Report