Nikon D3500 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm VR Lens Kit
- This Nikon D3500 DSLR camera includes the ultra-compact AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens
- 24.2-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor delivers stunning images so you can capture every moment in true-to-life clarity
- Nikon's EXPEED image processing provides flawless detail retention, creating gorgeous, noise-free images, and boasts a native ISO sensitivity of 100 to 25600
- AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR lens features Vibration Reduction for sharp images and videos
- Record footage in Full HD at 60/50/30/25/24 fps or HD at 60/50 fps
- 11 autofocus points are spread across the frame, and fulltime AF locks onto your subject and keeps it in focus while you capture amazing shot after shot
- Capture up to 5 frames per second at full resolution with tack-sharp focus, ensuring you land the shot that matters
- Eye-level pentamirror single-lens reflex viewfinder makes finding the perfect angle effortless
- 3" wide viewing angle TFT LCD monitor
- Smartphone compatibility makes it quick and easy to share photos with Nikon's SnapBridge app
- Compact, yet sturdy design is ideal for travel or taking photos on the go
- Included rechargeable battery, quick charger, strap, body cap, and rubber eyecup provides everything you need to start taking stunning photos
Storage & Interface
- D3500 Camera Body
- EN-EL14a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery
- MH-24 Quick Charger
- AN-DC3 Strap
- BF-1B Body Cap
- DK-25 Rubber Eyecup
- AF-P DX NIKKOR 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6G VR
- LC-55A 55mm Snap-On Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
- Great camera!!!- June 1, 2020
I’ve always wanted a camera that has portrait with it. I love it, not only the portrait but everything! I have had this for 3 weeks and wherever I go, I take it with me to capture moments.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great Camera- August 20, 2019
Very easy to use, high definition photos perfect for anyone to shoot with. Definitely recommended, worth every dollar spent.
Not helpful (4)Report
- Good camera, lacks wifi.- November 7, 2019
I like everything about it except the lack of wifi functionality in 2019. Entry level or midrange this feature should be a standard feature, were too far with modern technology to not have wifi functionality even on the most basic items.
Not helpful (13)Report
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns