Nikon D500 DSLR Camera with 16-80mm ED VR Lens Kit
Model Number: 33902
Web Code: 10408597
Discover the concentrated power of the Nikon D500. It delivers exceptional DX performance with a 20.9MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED 5 image processor for 4K UHD video and up to 10fps continuous shooting. It has SnapBridge wireless connectivity for instant sharing through your mobile device and includes an AF-S DX 16-80mm f/2.8-4E ED VR lens.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
Reserve & Pick Up
This product is currently unavailable for Reserve & Pick Up at nearby stores.
- Capture exceptional images with amazing details, colours, and textures thanks to the 20.9MP DX-format CMOS image sensor. This sensor lets you take advantage of the smaller, lighter DX NIKKOR lenses, making this an ideal camera for travel. So whether you're traversing the lush forests in a mangrove swamp or walking along a wind-swept dune on camelback, you won't have to sacrifice image quality for portability.
- With the EXPEED 5 image processor, the Nikon D500 is a low-light powerhouse. Boasting a native ISO sensitivity of 100 - 51,200 and expandable to 50 - 1,640,000 (equivalent), you won't have any difficulty shooting in challenging low-light situations. That means you can make the most of your trip to the Yukon to photograph the Northern Lights.
- With power comes exceptional performance. The D500 lets you shoot true-to-life video in 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) at 30/25/24p. From stunning vistas and landscapes to memorable firsts the D500 will capture it all in such vivid detail you'll feel as though you're reliving the moment.
- Action waits for no man -- or woman, or camera for that matter. The D500 shoots up to 10fps, so you'll have no problem capturing all of the action. And with the Multi-CAM 20K autofocus sensor you'll have peace of mind knowing 153 AF points, including 99 cross-type points, keep the action in razor-sharp focus.
- Images are for sharing and with integrated SnapBridge functionality you can instantly share images from your compatible mobile device. SnapBridge combines the persistent wireless connectivity of Bluetooth LE and the fast wireless transfer speed of built-in Wi-Fi, so you can easily share all of your favourite moments with friends and family.
- Built-in NFC offers simple connectivity for compatible smart devices and the Free Nikon Wireless Mobile Utility app (compatible with iOS and Android devices) lets you take photos and review images remotely on your mobile device.
- Creativity isn't limited to what's at eye level. The 3.2-inch 2,359k-dot tilting RGBW LCD touchscreen lets you take photos from nearly any angle, so you can capture images from your unique perspective.
- Even the best laid plans can go sideways. Thankfully, the D500 has rugged magnesium alloy construction and offers dust and water-drop resistance for peace of mind when shooting in unfriendly conditions. Add a smaller streamlined body with carbon fibre materials, and you can take the D500 just about anywhere.
- Often the best experiences are unplanned. With built-in dual card slots you won't have to worry about missing any of the adventure due to lack of storage. Supporting XQD and SD media, either card can be used for primary or backup storage, or for separate storage of NEF (RAW) and JPEG images.
- Offering a 16-80mm (24-120mm 35mm equivalent) focal range, this DX-format lens gives you some of the most commonly-used focal length all in one lens. Ideal for street photography to portraits, and everything in between, this lens gives you the versatility to capture and document life.
- Unleash your artistic side with the 7-blade circular aperture. When defocusing the background to create a bokeh effect, the circular aperture creates round blurred defocused points of light instead of the usual and less appealing polygonal shape. The maximum f/2.8-4 aperture offers great low light performance with shallow depth of field.
Stay sharp and focused
- Don't have a steady hand with the camera? Don't worry. The Vibration Reduction stabilization system makes your images come up sharper and clearer by automatically compensating for camera shake.
- Quickly focus on any subject thanks to Nikon's exclusive Silent Wave Motor. Precise, quiet, and fast autofocus means you can hone in on that fawn in the woods before it runs off to its mother.
- Nikon's IF (Internal Focusing) technology keeps optical movement limited to inside the non-extending barrel. What does that means for you? It means you get a more compact, lightweight lens with quicker focusing.
- There are those times when autofocus just won't do. With M/A mode you can switch from autofocus to manual focus with practically no lag. So you've got the flexibility to take your shots in any creative direction.
NIKKOR quality optics
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass reduces chromatic aberration, providing superior contrast across the entire image, even at large aperture settings. So you get stunning images with exceptional colour quality and higher resolution.
- The aspherical lens design reduces spherical aberrations delivering high sharpness and contrast for significantly improved image accuracy and quality. The design also reduces the overall number of elements needed so you get a more compact, lightweight zoom lens.
- Lighting can be tricky, especially when you've got competing light sources. Nikon's Nano Crystal Coat reduces instances of lens flare and ghosting, and nearly eliminates internal lens element reflections. Add to that Nikon's Super Integrated Coating, which reduces lens flare and ghosting to insignificant levels and you'll get images with exceptional colour balance and finer detail.
- Flourine coating repels dust, dirt, grease, and grime, and ensures easy cleaning when smudges and smears get on the lens.