Nikon D750 DSLR Camera (Body Only)
Get your creative juices flowing with the versatile Nikon D750 digital SLR camera with built-in WiFi. It gives you the flexibility to easily switch between stills and video, view your composition in full frame, perform fast-paced shoots, and share stills and videos. The nimble, compact body provides ample grip space and comfortable handling.
- Take a 24.3-megapixel FX-format CMOS full frame image sensor, connect it with the EXPEED 4 image processing engine, and what do you get? Pure awesomeness. More specifically, you'll enjoy fast frame rates, low noise, and a wide ISO range between ISO 100 and ISO 12,800 (expandable up to ISO 51,200).
- It's your son's first-ever ride in a go-kart at the carnival, and as he and his dad go whizzing around the track you use the D750's 51-point AF system with 15 cross-type sensors to capture clear shots of his ear-to-ear grin.
- The 6.5fps rapid-fire shooting at full resolution ensures you get the perfect photo of your little guy flinging his arms up in the air as they go racing by.
- 3D Colour Matrix Metering III with a 91,000-pixel RG sensor provides excellent colour reproduction and light metering.
- Record footage of your boy's fun day at the carnival in Full HD 1080 at 60, 50, 30, 25, or 24p and create cinematic masterpieces that'll look amazing on your big-screen TV.
- What does a zebra and the D750 have in common? Striping! Zebra striping in Highlight Display feature makes it simple to confirm exposure and get the look you want.
- Turn your family video into a professional-grade movie with the ability to manually control ISO, shutter speed, and aperture while recording. You can also use Power Aperture control for smooth iris transitions and Auto ISO for smooth exposure transitions.
- The built-in WiFi makes it a snap to transfer photos and videos to your smartphone or tablet. Upload your special moments to social media and watch the likes and compliments come flooding in.
- With the D750's wireless technology you can use your smartphone or tablet as a remote monitor and control. When it's time to leave the carnival you can capture the entire family in the perfect group shot.
- The carnival's pretty crowded, so instead of elbowing people aside to take a shot of your kid on a mini roller coaster you employ the D750's tilting Vari-angle LCD display. By twisting the 3.2" 1,229K screen you can raise it up high and shoot over the heads of the people in front of you.
- The LCD screen also allows you to change certain settings while shooting so you can adjust settings on the fly without having to dive deep into the settings menu.
- The D750 is compatible with FX and DX NIKKOR lenses and the Nikon Creative Lighting System of i-TTL Speedlights.