Nikon MONARCH 5 10 x 42 Binoculars (7577)
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Full-sized binoculars are best suited for enthusiasts and perfect for stargazing, boat use, and serious wildlife viewing
- 10x magnification and 42mm objective lens give you a close, detailed view of your subject
- 288ft. field of view delivers sharp images in your viewing field
- Multilayered coated lenses and prisms deliver crystal-clear views that are bursting with detail
- ED (extra-low dispersion) glass lenses correct chromatic aberrations to offer crisp, clear viewing
- Roof prism system produces a compact and lightweight construction that weighs just 0.9 kilograms for easy portability
- Long eye relief delivers a clear field of view even for individuals who wear glasses
- Nitrogen filled and O-Ring sealed for superior water resistance and fog-proof performance
- Rugged rubber coating offers a non-slip grip and is designed for all types of outdoor conditions
- Turn-and-slide rubber eyecups provide a comfortable viewing experience
- Central focus knob is easy to operate and lets you focus in on subjects in a flash
- Comes with a carrying case and neck strap
- Carrying case
- Neck strap
- Objective covers
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best Binoculars for the price available - Great Be- January 24, 2020
Most bird watching or outdoor enthusiasts know the high quality and performance of Nikon Monarch's. For those that may not, Nikon Monarch's are the very best binocular for the price available anywhere. To get slightly better performance would cost 2 to 3 times more, and the difference is negligible. Paying a little less for some new entrant or off brand isn't a wise choice in my opinion either. These will last a lifetime with proper care.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great buy- March 30, 2021
A huge step up from my previous $100 pair of Nikons. The 10x is really nice for bird watching, and the view is very sharp. There is some chromatic aberration in bright light, but it does really well in low light situations. The small size is also nice for carrying along with my telephoto lens and camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Binoculars- July 31, 2021
Excellent purchase gift for husband bi like them so well I will be purchasing a second pair for myself. They were recommended to us by our daughter who is an excellent birder and good for people who wear glasses. She uses a similar pair for her job. Excellent quality for the price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.