Ninebot by Segway KickScooter G30P MAX Electric Scooter - 65km Range - 30km/h Top Speed - Dark Grey
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- With a top speed of 30km/h (18.6mph) enjoy greater freedom and convenience
- 40.4 mile (65 km) range gives you ample power to get to school or work
- 20-percent hill grade allows you to go uphill easily
- Rear-wheel drive distributes your weight evenly and makes accelerating and braking easier and smoother
- 551Wh lithium battery charges in just six hours so you can get back to riding quickly
- 10-inch tubeless pneumatic tires with shock-absorption ensure a smooth ride
- Front LED lights provide visibility in low-light conditions
- IPX54 water-resistance construction and various durability features helps keep the scooter looking and working like new
- One-step folding system that makes it easy to carry - perfect for people on the go
- Weight capacity: 100kg (220 lb)
- Suitable for any rider age 14 and up
Frame and Deck Features
- MAX Scooter
- Charging Cord
- Hex Wrench
- Valve Stem Extention
- 6 x M5 Flathead Screws
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 74 reviewers who responded, 69 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Technology Meets Dependability- September 18, 2020
This PEV is the equivalent of the old checker cabs of the 60s and 70s: not fast, not pretty, no cred from using one, but dependable, cost effective, and occsionally just a little bit fun and exciting. It climbs hills at a faster rate than I expected, and is what I expected from a small wheel vehicle with no suspension. I am 62 and a lifelong rider of two wheeled vehicles, many of which I survived in spite of my own best efforts, and get my driving thrills from a driving simulator nowadays, but riding this scooter puts a smile on my face every time I get on it. If you don't feel a need to compensate for anything or prove yourself, this is a solid performer with good build quality and excellent price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good buy- September 28, 2021
I really love the scooter. It's an awesome device with great range. I've ridden it a handful of times for about 60 miles total. As a 215 pound dude I'm getting about 20 miles of range at top speed if I'm traveling but if I'm just going around town playing pokemon go the battery lasts forever and I can do 5-6 miles without seeing a dent in the battery. The only things I don't like is the way the cruise engages and I'm haveing problems with the button. I'd like to see maybe a separate button to set the cruise. As for the problems with the power button it just doesn't work half the time. I have to mash it to get it to turn on and sometimes I just can't get it to turn off. If it continues I might have to return itYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Solid and Fun Ride - You Will not be Disappointed- December 30, 2020
I brought a Segway scooter over other brands because of their reputation and the fact that I already own another Segway e-scooter that has been great fun. I used the Max to commute to work roughly twice a week. The range is amazing and it is also pretty comfortable to ride on for extended period of time. It's not the fastest or lightest e-scooter on the market but the main things I was looking for are reliability and durability; the Max meets both those requirements. I am confident I will be using the Max for years to commute to work and ride around town.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.