Ninja Cold Press Pro Masticating Juicer - Graphite
- Cold-press, masticating juicer yields more juice with less foam and brighter colours than many centrifugal juicers
- Total Pulp Control lets you customise your juice with interchangeable filters for no pulp, some pulp, and lots of pulp
- 2 one-touch programs—start/stop and reverse—make the operation effortless
- Powerful high-torque motor base rotates the auger at low speeds for flavorful and nutritious results
- Simple assembly and dishwasher-safe parts make it easy to setup and clean
- Anti-drip lever lets you keep your countertops clean and prevents waste
- Compact size fits neatly under most cabinets and stores away easily when not in use
- Included cleaning brush helps you to reach out-of-the-way nooks and crannies for a thorough clean
- 150-Watt Motor Base with Stainless Steel Auger
- 3 x Interchangable Pulp Filters for Total Control
- 1 x 16Oz. Juice Jug
- Large Pulp Container
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- Inspiration Guide With 10 Recipes
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 63 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
- Perfect for 2- September 26, 2021
We purchased this a month ago after seeing it online and reading reviews for a few months beforehand. It is so versatile and makes the best tasting juices from a variety of fruits. We use the “most pulp” filter for almost everything to keep from having to clean out the filter midway through the juicing process. It takes practice to get the best juice, but it’s worth it. Fresh apple juice, with a sprig of ginger is the best pick-me-up., save the pulp and add it to oatmeal and you’ve made the perfect breakfast. If you’re looking to make large quantities of juice in a hurry, this may not be for you, but it’s perfect for 2. Extremely simple to clean.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good juicer- April 10, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] This juicer is great. I used it to make pineapple juice and I used the strainer for very pulpy and it worked great. The juice came out at the bottom and theres a cup that came with it for the juice to fall into. You have to push the pineapples through with the stick but it only took about 7 mins with 3 pineapples. Its kid friendly my niece who is 7 loved it because she was making her own juice and thought it tasted amazing. Overall I am very pleased with the juicer and how good it works. It has 3 different strainers. One for no pulp, some pulp, and a lot of pulp. That is a great attachment. It was very easy to clean and even came with a brush to clean it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it- April 11, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I have never had a juicer before, so I gave this product a try. It’s so easy to assemble and use. It comes with three different pulp filters (no pulp, some pulp and lots of pulp) I found the instructions clear and had no problems making juice. You need to cut your produce into 2 inch pieces and put in one piece at a time to prevent clogging I had no problem with clogging. There is a reverse switch to help clear a clog if you get one. They have juice recipients and also recipes for using the left over pulp. Delicious! All parts that you use to make juice can go on dishwasher too. Can’t wait to make more juices!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.