Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Convection Toaster Oven - Stainless Steel/Black
- 1800-watt appliance is an air fryer, convection oven, and toaster oven in one convenient package
- Air Fry, Air Roast, Air Broil, Bake, Bagel, Toast (with a darkness selector), Dehydrate, and Keep Warm settings ensure perfect results no matter what you're cooking
- Air frying function crisps your food with up to 75% less fat than traditional frying methods
- 60-second preheat and Air Roast function lets you prepare meals up to 60% faster than a regular oven so you can have dinner on the table in as little as 20 minutes
- Digital crisp control technology controls the temperature, heat source, and airflow for optimum cooking performance
- Extra-large capacity accommodates a 13" pizza, nine slices of toast, or six (6 - 8oz.) chicken breasts
- Removable crumb tray and easily accessible back panel make clean-up a breeze
- Flips up when not in use so you can store it against your backsplash, taking up 50% less space
- Includes a 13" x 13" non-stick, dishwasher-safe sheet pan, dishwasher-safe air fry basket, and removable crumb tray
- Chrome-Plated Wire Rack
- Sheet Pan, 13" X 13", Nonstick, Dishwasher Safe
- Air Fry Basket, 13" x 13", Dishwasher Safe
- Removable Crumb Tray
- Chef-Inspired 15+ Recipe Cookbook
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1883 reviewers who responded, 1698 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Really fast cook times.- December 26, 2020
We bought the Ninja SP101 to replace an old toaster oven that we mainly used to reheat leftovers, and that took forever to toast a simple slice of bread. I initially balked at the price but after using this speedy little multitasker for a week I was hooked. I don't know how I got along without it. This thing is really quick. Great for air frying chicken, potatoes, and for roasting vegetables. You can toast 9 slices of bread at a time and each slice toasts evenly. Great for toasting bagels. The dehydrate feature is also a plus. I plan on using that to make jerky. Keep an eye on the cooking times though, because as I've said it's really fast.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad I Did My Research- June 13, 2020
I spent a few days comparing the different air fryers and ovens that are currently on the market. I had narrowed my decision down to three the Ninja Foodi, Cosori and Kitchenaid. I am very happy with my decision. I use the Ninja Foodi Digital Air Fry Oven several times a day. I moved my toaster off the counter because it toasts. No need to heat my built-in oven for a sheet of fresh cookies or a side dish with dinner because I use my Ninja Foodi DAFO. And, a bonus, I discovered cooking bacon with the Air Roast setting is now my preferred way of cooking bacon. It came out perfectly crisp with minimal clean up! A well thought out product!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Game Changing!- January 4, 2021
This was given to me as a Christmas gift so I have not used it for long BUT, what I have used it for has been awesome. I have reheated wings, and fries. Air Roasted chicken thighs, and potatoes, reheated what I made last night, and dehydrated pineapple slices. So far this exceeds my expectations since there are not a lot of recipes or instructions available for this particular product. I would really like to see more on line and in source instructions. I feel like I am starting by myself. How to cook bacon in it. How to reheat food in what accessary. I don't know if it is to new or if it is just neglect on the Shark/Ninja organization.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.