Ninja Foodi PowerNutri Duo 0.7L 1200-Watt Countertop Blender with Bowl and Cups - Black/Stainless
- Countertop blender with two preset Auto-iQ programs let you blend smoothies, milkshakes, frozen items, purees, sauces, and so much more at the touch of a button
- 14oz. Power Nutri bowl with Power Paddle rips through chunky items and frozen ingredients to give you to give you thick and finely textured smoothies, nut butters, and creams
- Two 24oz. Power Nutri cups squash and mash various ingredients to give you smoother beverages with even texture
- Pulse blending feature ensures precise blending and makes quick work of lumpy or chunky ingredients in short, powerful bursts
- 1200W motor with smartTORQUE boasts enough raw power to take on heavy loads at high speed without stalling
- Hybrid Edge blades are designed to rip through and break down fruits and vegetables
- Multi-functional base with bottom blade assembly can be paired with the Power Nutri cup or bowl
- Spout lids for Power Nutri cups and storage lid for Power Nutri bowl provide portability option and convenience
- Digital display panel shows clear and easy-to-read information
- Durable stainless steel and plastic components are easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe
- Recipe book is included, with instructions to whip up different smoothies, sauces, dips, and more
- Hybrid Edge Blades
- 2 x 24-Oz. Power Nutri Cups with Spout Lids
- 14-Oz Power Nutri Bowl with Storage Lid
- Recipe Inspiration Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 56 would recommend this product.
- Amazing!- August 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am in love with this blender! It has a very sleek design and has a suction thing on the bottom to keep it from moving around when you're using it. The buttons are simple and easy to know which to use. The cup parts are the perfect serving size for someone and the kids can be changed out from one you drink out of to one that is solid and keeps it sealed. It's not silent and can be loud but it's not terribly loud. I made multiple types of smoothies with this, including strawberry banana, a pineapple and orange and also watermelon and it blended everything smoothly. It leaves no chunks left in it. This is definitely the best blender in the world!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing!!- September 12, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The ninja foodi power nutri duo is amazing!! I use this every morning to supplement my breakfast with a smoothie and it has helped me to loose weight and get those extra vitamins that my body was lacking! This smoothie maker makes smoothies in 30 seconds after adding all your ingredients to the cup! This is one powerful appliance and breaks through ice and frozen fruit with ease. The bottom has suction cups so it does not bounce around on your counter! Cleaning is a breeze as well! I have yet to tey the smoothie bowls but I am sure I will like those too! This smoothie maker is the best one I have owned so far and I highly recommend it!
- Awesome blender- August 26, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I am highly impressed with the Ninja Foodi’s blending power. In as little as 55 seconds I have a smoothie that is very easy to make and the same consistency that I normally have when I buy it from the smoothie shops. Now, I can make my own smoothie drink and bowl for breakfast. I froze my berries before blending it so much don’t need to use ice and just add a little water, chia seeds, ground flax and some protein powder and voila, instant breakfast drink. It’s very easy to use, there’s only 4 preset buttons to choose from. The blade is very sharp so gotta be careful when cleaning and washing it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.