Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer - 6.5Qt
Available to ship
- Versatile kitchen tool with 1460W of power lets you air fry, bake, roast, broil, and dehydrate
- 6.2-litre (6.5-quart) pot is large enough to cook a roast for the whole family
- 3.8-litre (4-quart) Cook & Crisp basket can handle an entire 5lb. chicken
- Pot and the Cook & Crisp basket are ceramic-coated and PTFE/PFOA-free for non-stick, easy cleanup
- TenderCrisp technology delivers cooking speeds that are up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods
- Crisping lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish
- Evenly cook frozen food from the inside out, starting with pressure cooking and finishing with a crisping method, so you can skip thawing and save time
- Air-fry feature helps you create meals with less fat
- Dishwasher-safe parts offer cleaning convenience
- Included 20-recipe book provides inspiration for your next creation
- 1460-Watt Unit
- Pressure Lid
- Crisping Lid
- 6.5-Quart Ceramic-Coated Pot
- 4-Quart Ceramic-Coated Cook & Crisp Basket
- Stainless Steel Reversible Steam/Broil Rack
- 45+ Recipe Book
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1624 reviewers who responded, 1557 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- So versatile!- August 20, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I got this Ninja Food a couple weeks ago. The one thing that I like about it is that it's multi functional. I can use it as a pressure cooker, slow cooker, roaster, and even an air fryer!!! The machine is a bit heavy so be sure to find a nice spot to place it for easy use. The instructions were easy to follow and I love that it also comes with a recipe book so that you can practice using the different functions. Comes with a roaster/steamer rack, air fry basket, pressure cooker lid, and cooking pot. I've kept it pretty simple with the foods I've cooked so far like homemade french fries and air fried chicken wings. Looking forward to making more meals for my family.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- air crisping- July 1, 2020
I really love my Ninja, i cooking and baking every day. And its easy to clean.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing- December 30, 2019
Soooo..... Happy with the ninja foodi I use multiple times a day for all kinds of stuff. So easy to clean and cooks so much faster then my new oven! It makes a Having a 1 year old a lot easier too.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never leaves my counter!!!- August 18, 2019
The Foodi replaced another instant pot pressure cooker and I've never looked back. I used to have to remove say, chicken for instance from the other pressure cooker and finish it in the oven, not the most convenient. Well... No more! I just quick vent, remove the pressure lid, and air bake. Presto the best chicken ever! I also have an awesome Zucchini recipe that I pressure cook and then finish with the air bake. It is awesome. I can't recommend the Foodi enough. In fact, I have several friends who have bought this awesome cooker on my recommendation and they LOVE it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large capacity and takes time to learn- August 16, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Wow this is a big and massive kitchen appliance. It’s an all in one device that really can do just about anything. I can get rid of previous machines I was using and consolidate into one. This allows me to pressure cook for 70% faster cooking which is great when I pull out frozen protein. The air fryer crisper is versatile and functional and gets used daily within my home for French fries, nuggets, tater tots. We also like the tender crisp function as it seals in the juices but then crisps up the outside which is great for making a whole chicken. Overall I like the large size and how much food it can hold. It’s big so ensure you have the space to accommodate this. The Foodi can cook up to 400°F and can hold a capacity of 6.5 quarts of food. Comes with a crisping basket, pressure lid, and reversible rack. The included checkbook is useful for some ideas and tips on making the most of your Foodi. Overall a great machine. I just wish this particular unit had a DEYDRATE button to make it as versatile as the Foodi I have seen at the retail stores nearby. Easy to use and saves time cooking. Great for most families in my opinion.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.