Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer - 6.5Qt
- Versatile kitchen tool with 1460W of power lets you air fry, bake, roast, broil, and dehydrate
- 6.2-litre (6.5-quart) pot is large enough to cook a roast for the whole family
- 3.8-litre (4-quart) Cook & Crisp basket can handle an entire 5lb. chicken
- Pot and the Cook & Crisp basket are ceramic-coated and PTFE/PFOA-free for non-stick, easy cleanup
- TenderCrisp technology delivers cooking speeds that are up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods
- Crisping lid gives your meals a crispy, golden finish
- Evenly cook frozen food from the inside out, starting with pressure cooking and finishing with a crisping method, so you can skip thawing and save time
- Air-fry feature helps you create meals with less fat
- Dishwasher-safe parts offer cleaning convenience
- Included 20-recipe book provides inspiration for your next creation
- 1460-Watt Unit
- Pressure Lid
- Crisping Lid
- 6.5-Quart Ceramic-Coated Pot
- 4-Quart Ceramic-Coated Cook & Crisp Basket
- Stainless Steel Reversible Steam/Broil Rack
- 45+ Recipe Book
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1605 reviewers who responded, 1540 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best thing ever!!- August 4, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) When I tell you that the Ninja Foodi is a must… trust me! I have been thinking about buying an air fryer since last year but I wasn’t sure. Then I received this Ninja air fryer/pressure cooker… Used it the same day I received it and I am SOLD. I was able to air fry my homemade popcorn shrimps with NO OIL in 10 minutes. Truly amazing!
- Ninja Foodi Pressure Cooker Steamer Lid Problem- August 20, 2020
I cooked two slow cook meals and two meals using the pressure cooker and crisper. Each time I had an issue. On the fifth meal I tried the roast chicken again using the pressure cooker and crisper and once again had an issue. The machine never pressurized. It was then that I realized I bought a product with a defective steam valve. It is very wobbly and doesn't seal properly. This is a great concept, however I am very frustrated about the lid. Since I didn't realize what it was supposed to be like at the beginning, I was unable to return it. Now I will have to try and replace the steam valve. The level of service is unfortunate.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Game changer- November 1, 2019
It took me a while to gather up the nerve to try. I’m addicted now that I have. I have 2 complaints however.... I have absolutely no idea how to clean the air fryer lid.... I see that there is some build up on the vents inside and am scared that it could start a fire. Also, the inner pot leaves little to be desired. My first try at tater tots and the fryer basket scratched the pot and continues to every time I use it. Not looking forward to buying multiple replacements. I do look forward to a redesign on the lids... just like others, I wish the fryer lid was detachable. Other than that, I love it and I love experimenting with new recipes!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.