Ninja Foodi Smart XL Indoor Grill
- Indoor grill lets you whip up smoky and mouth-watering meals such as kebabs, sandwiches, burgers, a pack of ribs, hot dogs, some vegetarian dishes, and more
- Seven temperature settings let you adjust the heat to perfectly cook different types of meat and other food
- 12-inch non-stick flat top griddle plate offers plenty of room for cooking several pieces at a time
- 1760 watts embedded heat element provides consistent heat evenly all over the griddle for delicious and well-cooked results
- Cool touch handles ensure maximum safety and prevention of burns while handling the components
- Foodi Smart thermometer accurately monitors the temperature and automatically turns off the grill once the cooking is finished
- Auto-off timer lets you turn off the heating element after a preset time period
- Drip tray collects all the fat and excess grease for quick disposal
- Power-on light indicates when the grill is turned on
- Grill and tray are dishwasher safe, so you can have them neat and dry after every grilling session
- Includes a cleaning brush for wiping and removing food particles and other residue
- 1760-Watt Foodi Smart XL Grill
- Pro Powered Grill Grate
- 12" Flat Top BBQ Griddle Plate
- Foodi Smart Thermometer
- Cleaning Brush
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 177 reviewers who responded, 161 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Who needs and oven,- January 2, 2022
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Who needs and oven, bar be que grill or a frying pan when you got this monster of a device. I was able to make an entire Sunday lunch using my Ninja. Device is simple to use. To make this kitchen assistant even better, it is super easy to clean since the material used does not leave food stuck or require and scrubbing. Totally in love @NinjaKitchenCanada #NinjaKitchenCanada #Grilledchicken #aircrispedpotatoes #barbequechicken #barbequesausages #barbequepork
- Great Features- October 21, 2021
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I love Ninja Products and I will be adding the Ninja Foodi Smart XL Pro Grill & Griddle to that list. We go camping a lot and this is perfect for our RV, Not really to big and it fits perfect in there where we will only need this instead of all of our other pans. I love all of things you can do with it, and I like the Built-In Thermometer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ninja IG601 Thanksgiving- November 26, 2021
1st Ninja based Thanksgiving meal. I use with surge protector due to limited access. Couldn't completely use both units together at once in broil mode; trying that tripped power continuously. Love these. Wish I could find compatible pot small enough for liquidy foods.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- this is such a- January 4, 2022
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) this is such a great smart appliance. it's actually my first one but I am quite impressed with it. we've used it to make fries, bakes chicken wings that were crisp on the outside and soft and tender on the inside. there is virtually no smoke and the smell of food isn't that strong. you can use this to cook alot of things and it's very easy to use. set the heat and timer and go! that easy!
- Love This Machine!!- January 22, 2022
I purchased this in early January. I LOVE it!! You can do so many things. On the griddle, make Philley Cheesesteak sandwiches, or fry eggs perfectly and a million other things, on the grill, of course burgers, chicken, steaks, and it's perfectly done! I can even air fry in the basket.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.