Ninja Nutri Ninja Auto-iQ Single Serve 1000 Watt Stand Blender with Blending Cups
- Stand mixer with a 1000W motor delivers excellent and efficient performance for blending drinks
- Auto-iQ Technology provides convenient one-touch and intelligent pulsing, blending, and pausing patterns that do the work for you
- Nutri Ninja Pro extractor blades break down whole fruits, vegetables, ice, and seeds to help you create drinks full of nutrients and vitamins
- All parts are BPA-free and dishwasher safe so it's easy to clean your blender and cups
- One 18oz., one 24oz., and one 32oz. Tritan Nutri Ninja cups with Sip & Seal lids let you take your creations on the go
- Included 30-recipe inspiration guide gives you ideas for your next creation
- 1000-Watt Motor Base With Auto-iQ Technology
- 1 X Small 530 ml (18 oz) Nutri Ninja Cup
- 1 X Regular 710 ml (24 oz) Nutri Ninja Cup
- 1 X Large 950 ml (32 oz) Nutri Ninja Cup
- 3 X Sip and Seal Lids
- 1 X Pro Extractor Blades
- Instruction Book
- Getting Started Guide With Product Tips and Recipes
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 47 reviewers who responded, 23 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Disappointed- May 16, 2020
Similar to other reviews, my blender stopped working unless I keep pressure on the cup. My blender is less than 6 months old and I've only used it a few times. I was so excited to upgrade to this model after using the Ninja 900 for a couple years, thinking it would work so much better and easier! Wrong. I still have to push down on the cup, just like using the 900 model! Very very disappointed to also see I would have to pay to have a replacement shipped to me. Of course, I no longer have my receipt and am unable to register my blender (my fault for thinking I wouldn't need to). Definitely will not recommend this product to anyone, ever.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- New blender!- September 16, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I received this product complimentary from Influenster and it has become a staple item in my kitchen. I rarely used my previous blender as it was extremely old but now I use the Nutri Ninja multiple times a week. It has been great for making smoothies, soups, and sauces so far! It blends things together extremely quickly. I like how it also comes with 3 different cup sizes and lids so you can also take it on the go. The pieces are also very easy to clean. The only con as mentioned by others is that it is quite noisy, so definitely not ideal to use early in the morning or late at night. But overall, the pros far exceed the 1 con!
- Everyday smoothies- April 4, 2019
I use my ninja daily for a morning smoothie. It's strong enough that it pulverizes even the most stubborn raspberry or blackberry seeds. It's loud but does the job well, is easy to clean and has been reliable.
Not helpful (0)Report