Ninja Nutri Pro 0.5L 900-Watt Stand Blender - Black/Silver
- 900 watts of professional performance power brings a pro chef kitchen tool directly into your home
- Powerful vitamin and nutrient extraction unlock the natural benefits of fruits and vegetables
- Ninja Pro Extractor Blades crush ice, seeds, skin, and stems easily for delicious frozen drinks
- Frozen blending pulverizes ice and frozen-solid fruit for quick and easy nutritious drinks
- 530ml and 710ml to-go cups with Sip & Seal lids let you take your frozen creations on-the-go
- Comes with a recipe and wellness guide to help you get the most out of your blender
- BPA-free and dishwasher safe
- 900-Watt Motor Base
- 18oz Small Tritan Nutri Ninja
- 24oz Tritan Nutri Ninja
- Ninja Pro Extractor Blades
- 2 Sip & Seal Lids
- 30-Recipe Inspiration Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 78 reviewers who responded, 46 would recommend this product.
- Great Value!- August 22, 2019
I did purchase this blender on sale (50 bucks off) so for the price, I would say it is a great value. I'm using it primarily for smoothies and it has no troubles blending up the frozen fruit, leafy greens, etc. I also love that it comes with 2 travel containers so there is less mess to clean up (don't have to wash a blender pitcher + whatever glass you pour it into) and most importantly, you can make your smoothie and head out the door! I have 2 "cons", however. 1) It is SO loud. I make my smoothie in the morning before heading out the door to work but in the process I end up waking up (and occasionally scaring the heck out of) the whole household by doing so. I'm sure there's not much to be done, especially given that I am blending frozen fruit, its obviously going to be loud, but it is REALLY loud. Be forewarned. 2) While I do absolutely love the travel containers, I wish they were shaped differently (skinnier and taller) so that they would fit in my cupholders in my car.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Great little appliance- September 23, 2020
I am so glad I have the Ninja Nutri Pro in my kitchen. It is such a great little appliance to have. I first bought it with the idea of making smoothies. I soon realized I could use it for a lot of other things in my daily cooking as well. The smaller size makes it easy to handle and store and it's so handy to just use it for smaller jobs instead of dragging out the big blender. It's also easier to clean. It has very powerful blending capabilities so it works just as well as my big blender. And it is really great for smoothies. I do still use it for that too. I am so glad I have this great little appliance in my kitchen. It does get a lot of use but it has held up great.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Broken Blade- September 15, 2020
I used this blender several times a week for two years and was extremely satisfied until the plastic housing for the blade cracked. I recommended this product to several people because I was pleased with how smooth my smoothies blended, but I certainly won’t now. As a result of the cracked housing, the liquid seeps through every time I blend something. The replacement blade is nearly the cost of a new blender, but why would I want to buy another substandard product that’s going to break in two years? I’ll do my homework next time I buy a blender as I see several others reporting this issue.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.