Ninja Professional 1.9L 1000-Watt Stand Blender - Black/Silver
- 1000W of power offers professional performance with a sleek design
- Total Crushing technology gives you perfect ice crushing, blending, pureeing, and controlled processing
- 72 oz. pitcher and lid with pour spout is perfect for holding large batches of margaritas, healthy smoothies, or other refreshing concoctions
- Extra-large 1.9 L capacity makes enough smoothies and frozen drinks for the whole family
- Six blade assembly makes easy work of crushing ice and blending ingredients
- Three speed settings allow for plenty of blending options
- BPA-free attachments are dishwasher safe for convenient cleaning
- 1000 Watt Motor Base
- 72oz Pitcher (64oz Max Liquid Capacity) With Lid
- Instruction Book
- Inspiration Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1972 reviewers who responded, 1894 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Favorite blender by far!!!- December 8, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I received my Ninja Blender recently, and I’m in love! It has so many great features and is amazing at blending and chopping! I love that it’s only a few parts! I always loose something! Secondly the two locking features, the locking base and the locking lid! They are a great safety feature along with keeping any messes from happening. Thirdly the point spout, I love it, that it closes tightly during blending but opens easily when finished and you want to pour. The whole system comes apart easily and the minimal amount of parts make clean up a breeze! I would totally recommend this for the most novice blender to someone who blends thing on a daily, multi times a day user!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Started cracking after 2 months- June 28, 2020
Finally caved and bought a Ninja product... and am very disappointed at this waste of money. The bottom and sides have started cracking and I've only had this for a couple months. Just a matter of time before it starts leaking. Also blends poorly. Would not recommend.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Ninja Blender- August 5, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I absolutely love this blender! I cannot recommend it enough. I have wanted one for so long and thanks to Influenster I got one. This is a major upgrade from my nutrobulet. The blades are sharp so be careful when cleaning. I made a smoothie with ease. It is also quieter than most blenders. Still produces sound but not as loud. 10/10 would recommend.
- It’s a Ninja!- August 11, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) I received these products for free from Influenster and Ninja in exchange for my honest review! The blender is very sleek and easy to put together. I don’t read instructions and still figured out the locking mechanisms. It blends ice and frozen fruit no problem and didn’t take long at all. Cleaning it is also super easy. Over all it’s a nice looking blender and the only reason I have it 4 stars instead of 5 is that it’s slightly louder than I’d hope for. Overall I would recommend this blender as its very powerful fir a great price point!
- Great size & powerful!- August 4, 2021
(This review was collected as part of a promotion.) Really happy to have received this Professional Blender complimentary from Influenster and Ninja in exchange for my honest review. I’ve been wanting to find a more durable and strong blender for my smoothies and I think I found the one. I put frozen fruits straight into the blender and it crushed them with the ice no problem!! The blades are safe and easy to remove and wash. And it’s awesome that you can blend up to over 2L with this product. The settings are very simple and provide a variety of blending options as well.