Ninja Specialty Multi-Use Coffee Maker with Milk Frother - 10 Cup - Black
- Specialty brew options let you whip up super-rich coffee to use in everything from lattes and macchiatos to cappuccinos and more
- Brew fresh iced coffee over ice for a refreshing, flavourful brew that isn't watered down
- Fold-away frother transforms milk into silky-smooth froth at any temperature
- Six brew sizes let you brew anything from a single cup to a half carafe or full carafe
- No pods required, so you can brew any coffee beverages using your favourite grounds
- Dishwasher-safe parts make for easy cleanup
- Includes a 50oz. carafe that's suitable for up to 10 cups, a permanent filter, and a recipe inspiration guide
- 50 oz. Glass Carafe
- Fold-Away Frother
- Recipe Inspiration Guide
- Gold-Tone Permanent Filter
- Ninja Smart Scoop
- Removable Water Reservoir
- Quick Start Guide
- Owner's Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1121 reviewers who responded, 1023 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing Coffee Maker! Ninja nailed it!!- February 18, 2020
This is by far the BEST coffee maker we've ever owned. I have to admit I was skeptical buying an expensive coffee maker from a lessor known coffee brand like Ninja. However, with all the cool features Ninja packed into the machine, we were willing to take a chance. All I can say is, "AWESOME"! This thing makes the best cup of coffee imaginable and the frothing arm is a blast! I mean who doesn't like warm frothed milk in their coffee every morning?! Fresh, hot coffee in the morning then switch to a chocolate espresso martini at night....Ninja does it all!! So stop reading reviews and just buy this machine!! You won't be disappointed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent concept, coffee flavor is subpar- August 16, 2020
I really wanted to like this coffee maker! The concept and options are great. That’s not at all why we decided to rate it only 2 stars. We’ve had it since Jan 2020 and the coffee has never tasted good: we tried EVERYTHING for 8months to make it taste like coffee. The best way to describe the flavor is that it tastes like drinking coffee from grounds that have been already brewed. I can’t figure out why this coffee maker makes coffee taste like this. After cleaning, grinding, trying multiple brands, filter variations we are giving up and onto trying something else. I’m so sad to quit after 8 months of hoping the coffee will taste good again.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Keeps turning off!- July 28, 2020
Received my first one for Christmas. After 6 months it stopped working. Kept turning off every 20 seconds. I called Ninja and they walked me through process to get it to work; said this was a common problem. Still couldn’t get it to work. Sent me a new base and I had to pay $35 for shipping. Was using my Mr. Coffee and finally set up the new Ninja a few months later. Same thing happened AGAIN! Called the company and they said I had it more than 6 months so there was nothing they could do. I’m writing this review now because my friend just called and said the same thing is happening to her. DO NOT BUY! Company does not back their product!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.