Ninja Supra 1.9L 1200-Watt Stand Blender - Black/Silver
- 1200 watts/1.5 HP blender is powerful enough to prepare meals and drinks in seconds
- XL Total Crushing blender pulverizes ingredients quickly and efficiently including ice and frozen solid ingredients
- 8-cup food processor assists with chopping needs and mixes up to 2lb. of dough in 30 seconds
- Two 16 oz. Ninja cups with lids included to take all of your blended creations on the go
- Blender parts are dishwasher safe and BPA free
- 1200 Watt Motor Base
- 72oz Pitcher (64oz Max Liquid Capacity) With Lid
- 8-Cup Food Processor Bowl
- 2 x 16 Oz. Nutri Ninja Cups
- Quick Start Guide & Inspiration Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Bad blender- November 3, 2019
I bought this nice set almost one year ago , but 4 months ago it starting to fail , it stops working suddenly so I have to put to work again with power and blend buttons several times because it stops continuously , I’m trying to figure out what does or what provoque this issue ,my guess is the lid doesn’t close correctly so sometimes I do pressure on it and put it run , but sometimes is the same thing , I got headaches with this issue , I always owned oster blenders but I have chosen ninja because its powerful motor but I got nothing at the end , expensive and bad quality .No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- DO NOT BUY - CRACKS!- July 27, 2021
Within weeks the blender Jar had cracks and was replaced but within 4 months the new one was cracked and the food processor Jar was cracked. And the four screws that held the mechanism that spins the blades have separated so its useless. Ninja wants another $60 per item to send replacements and doesn't support their product.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- poor experience- June 4, 2020
the quality one star due to obvious malfunction. the power button works when it wants to since i purchased it which is frustrating in the middle of cooking. value i gave one star to due to the fact that its expensive and does not last a year and has issues since the beginning of purchase. the reason i gave two stars for performance is because the blender blends well and i would gladly give it more stars, but what good is performance if it cant perform. the design was well thought out for the customers use, but the mechanics obviously were not able to keep up. I do not like to give out poor reviews unless I know for a fact that a product has known to malfunction in different areas of the country. I understand that a bad egg can be manufactured. But if they are distributed and having same problems I would gladly give the poor review to give insight to the people.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.