Nintendo Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. System
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Collectible handheld Nintendo system includes playable versions of the original Super Mario Bros., Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, a Mario version of Game & Watch: Ball, and more
- Classic-style + Control Pad gives you the original controls you remember from the 1980s as you stomp Goombas and dive down warp pipes
- Old-school two-player style lets you pass the system to a friend so everyone gets their shot at saving Princess Peach and the Mushroom Kingdom
- Digital clock features Mario-inspired surprises across 35 animations
- Game & Watch System
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1804 reviewers who responded, 1705 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fun little retro game.- November 17, 2020
The game is true to the old Game & Watch form. The screen is bright and surprisingly easy to see details. Controls feel solid and we'll placed for it's size. Battery life is excellent. You can shut it off at any point and continue right where you left off. My kids love it. If you hold down A while selecting player 1 or 2 you get infinite lives, making it more fun for younger children.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Perfect stocking stuffer- December 17, 2020
Nintendo channels it's legacy with a perfect stocking stuffer. You can be assured of high quality product here along with amazing packaging. It comes with 3 games and has manual options for volume and screen brightness. It also uses USB-C for recharging the unit and has a battery indicator on the screen. The clock itself has Easter eggs that many Nintendo fans will enjoy. In addition, there is a secret on the clocks menu, where if you hold the A button, you will be taken to the "Drawing Mario Song", from Flipnote Studio 2010. The only thing missing was the kickstand like the original G&W had. Highly recommended and a good get for collectors.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very small screen- November 15, 2020
First of all, this thing is small. The screen feels only a little larger than a postage stamp. I guess I was expecting something more along the line of the size of a Gameboy screen. Gameplay is actually easy, and the controls are responsive, but not sure why someone would want to play these games on such a small screen when there are other ways to play them. This turns out to be more of a novelty that will likely end up sitting in a drawer after a couple of weeks. There’s no way to add games, so once you’re done, you’re done. I think $50 is a bit much for this item. If it were around $30, it would make a good stocking stuffer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.