Nintendo Labo Toy-Con Variety Kit (Switch)
Who knew cardboard could be so much fun? With this Nintendo Labo Toy-Con Variety Kit you can make 6 different Toy-Con creations and bring them to life using your Nintendo Switch system (sold separately). Follow the included instructions and you can create a 13-key piano, motorbike, fishing rod, house, and a pair of RC cars.
- Designed exclusively for use with the Nintendo Switch system (sold separately)
- Kit includes materials to assemble the following 6 different Toy-Con creations: 2 RC cars, fishing rod, house, motorbike, and 13-key piano
- Use the pre-cut cardboard materials to build each Toy-Con project, then customize them with your own stickers, paint, and more
- Projects are easy to assemble thanks to step-by-step instructions included in the Nintendo Labo software
- Bring each creation to life by inserting a Nintendo Switch Joy-Con (sold separately) to interact with the Nintendo Labo software in a variety of different games; catch fish, race a motorbike, play music, and morel
- Nintendo Labo lets you explore your curiosity to discover the mechanics of how each Toy-Con works and interacts with the Nintendo Switch technology
- Find creative ways to customize your Toy-Con creations and invent new ways to play with Nintendo Labo
- Free software update is available for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, allowing you to use the Toy-Con Motorbike to control your in-game vehicles (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe sold separately)
Note: A Nintendo Switch Online membership may be required for online play. Please check the game detail page on Nintendo.com for membership requirements.