Nintendo Switch Console with Neon Red/Blue Joy-Con
Console gaming redefined
- The Nintendo Switch combines the mobility of a handheld with the power of a home gaming system, offering unprecedented gaming and entertainment experiences
- The Nintendo Switch and Dock connects the system to the TV and lets you play with your family and friends in the comfort of your living room
On the go
- Pick up the Nintendo Switch from the dock and the system instantly transition to portable mode, allowing you to experience the same game that you were enjoying on the big screen
- With a bright, high-definition display Nintendo Switch lets you bring your at-home gaming experience with you anywhere; to the park, on an airplane, in a car -- anywhere
- Up to 9 hours of battery life so you can keep on gaming for non-stop fun
- Attach the Joy-Con controllers to either side of Nintendo Switch for solo gaming on the go or detach them from Switch and use a Joy-Con controller in each hand
- Solo players can also slip the controllers into a Joy-Con Grip accessory to mirror a more traditional controller
- Two players can each take a Joy-Con controller to experience local multiplayer fun
- With multiple Joy-Con controllers from a number of systems (each sold separately), numerous people can gather for a variety of gameplay options.
- Nintendo Switch Console
- Nintendo Switch Dock
- Joy-Con (L)/ Joy-Con (R)
- 2 x Joy-Con Strap Accessories
- Joy-Con Grip
- HDMI Cable
- Nintendo Switch AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 13527 reviewers who responded, 13293 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- SWITCH REVIEW- March 26, 2021
The best overall handheld on the market hands down. 8/10 rating. THE ONLY downside to this system is the joycon sticks wear rather easily depending on which games you use. As a comparison your joycons sticks will endure much longer playing Animal Crossing compared to playing Super Smash Brothers. Battery life is forgiving as I only need about 1hr of gameplay when mobile. Also the colors are dope!!! DOES NOT COME WITH BLUE AND RED STICK BUTTON COVERS!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love it- September 10, 2021
Looks very clean and beautiful !!!I I love it!! When I am first come to Best Buy ,it provides switch to try to play,I love this switch as my first sign love,so I brought it..after that my son love it very much!!I’ll buy OLED model on October 8!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- NINTENDO POWAH- March 7, 2021
The company Nintendo is no competition to Microsoft and PlayStation Sony that's for sure, however the ease of use and it's unique docked to handheld mode makes for a more user friendly experience and games look really good on the handheld HD screen especially games like resident evil Revelations, "METRO 2033"/ METRO LAST LIGHT" and borderlands on the go is awesome in my opinion. The joy-con controls aren't bad and are really awesome to play with when the rumble pal is actually utilized properly, however I can see how the size can be a problem for people with bigger hands. Now to touch on the subject of fighting games, if you been playing on Xbox or Playstation I would highly recommend the pro controller on the switch because it feels way better to play with than it does the joy cons especially with it's lightning fast button feedback and the pro controller can be used almost just about every game with the exception of motion based gamesYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Have!- November 11, 2020
What more can I say about this system! If you don't have a Nintendo switch, you need to go out and get one now! You can play the system on the go or you can use the dock to connect the system to your TV and play at home. This versatility is what gives this system such a huge appeal. Not to mention the first party and third party games that are available for the system, which for the most part are all extremely high in quality. Now the online functionality, an online menu still needs tweaking however it gets the job done. There are three versions of this system. The initial version that comes in a primarily white box which is the original, the second version which comes in a primarily red box which has better battery life and the smaller handheld only Nintendo switch lite. There aren't many bad things I can say about this system period in fact this system happens to be on my top three favorite systems of all time. To keep this review short, I'm going to reiterate what I've already said in the beginning . No matter who you are, or how old you may be, pick up the system and enjoy yourself.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice- May 27, 2022
I like it because I can watch YouTube. It’s almost like a tablet. The only thing I don’t like is that does not come with one free gameYes, I would recommend this to a friend.