Nintendo Switch Console with Neon Red/Blue Joy-Con
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Console gaming redefined
- The Nintendo Switch combines the mobility of a handheld with the power of a home gaming system, offering unprecedented gaming and entertainment experiences
- The Nintendo Switch and Dock connects the system to the TV and lets you play with your family and friends in the comfort of your living room
On the go
- Pick up the Nintendo Switch from the dock and the system instantly transition to portable mode, allowing you to experience the same game that you were enjoying on the big screen
- With a bright, high-definition display Nintendo Switch lets you bring your at-home gaming experience with you anywhere; to the park, on an airplane, in a car -- anywhere
- Up to 9 hours of battery life so you can keep on gaming for non-stop fun
- Attach the Joy-Con controllers to either side of Nintendo Switch for solo gaming on the go or detach them from Switch and use a Joy-Con controller in each hand
- Solo players can also slip the controllers into a Joy-Con Grip accessory to mirror a more traditional controller
- Two players can each take a Joy-Con controller to experience local multiplayer fun
- With multiple Joy-Con controllers from a number of systems (each sold separately), numerous people can gather for a variety of gameplay options.
- Nintendo Switch Console
- Nintendo Switch Dock
- Joy-Con (L)/ Joy-Con (R)
- 2 x Joy-Con Strap Accessories
- Joy-Con Grip
- HDMI Cable
- Nintendo Switch AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10742 reviewers who responded, 10565 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Am I ready?- October 3, 2020
I purchased this console to pass a few hours this Winter during the pandemic. I found the following problems. The product is easier to use on a TV as the small monitor is hard on my eyes. I could have used a manual to explain the operation of the buttons. I can probably find what I need on You Tube but some of the games have little instructional help. I am enjoying the Switch but at 83 years old it is a challenge. I expect with use I will learn but it will take time. The bottom line, it is a good product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (9)Report
- The new battery Switches should be in ditches.- April 8, 2021
I love the Nintendo Switch but the new version w/ the extended battery has a slightly cheaper screen. It has this weird effect where I can see the horizontal lines of pixels, almost like it's interlaced. It's a problem that very few people notice, but if you have good vision close up, it is noticeable. I bought five Switches trying to find one that didn't have this weird effect. I wish I would have kept my old launch Switch now because I never play the Switch anymore because of this screen. 90% of people don't notice what I am talking about, so buy this amazing console w/o fear. But beware those of us nerds who are extremely detail oriented.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great system- June 4, 2021
I love my switch. This system is awesome. I can play on the TV, if I can't use the TV any longer I just pull it out and keep playing without interruption. If someone else needs the TV or I need to go somewhere, no problem it works great as a handheld. Only issue i have is with online multiplayer. Even some games ment for it have bad multiplayer like Smash Bros for example. You would think that online multiplayer would play normal multiplayer but there is no tournament or Computer player, only one on one. Other games have similar issues. If you want to play multiplayer in person though or strictly solo it works great. I definitely recommend.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.