Nintendo Switch Left and Right Joy-Con Controllers - Blue/Neon Yellow
- Enjoy a wide variety of ways to use your controllers: independently in each hand, together as a single controller via the Joy-Con grip, attached to the main console for handheld mode, or shared with friends for fun multi-player action
- Each Joy-Con features a full set of buttons, allowing it to act as a standalone controller
- Each Joy-Con includes an accelerometer and gyro-sensor, making independent left and right motion control possible
- Set includes 1 Left Joy-Con, 1 Right Joy-Con, and 2 Black Joy-Con wrist strap accessories
- Compatible with the Nintendo Switch system (sold separately)
- 1 x Left Joy-Con
- 1 x Right Joy-Con
- 2 x Black Joy-Con Wrist Straps
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1324 reviewers who responded, 1286 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- It is good to buy another pair- January 29, 2021
I bought these joy cons due to the fact that the previous ones that came with the Nintendo Switch had lost its "strength" over the past year. They became a lot weaker to the point where playing a game caused my daughter issues since the sticks would move left to right on its own. I bought her these in place of the old pair she had, and also to have a total of 4 joy cons to play Nintendo games such as Mario Party and Mario Kart. I do believe that these joycons are worth the money. The colors are displayed exactly like in the photo. My daughter kept the bubble wrap and the plastic around it to keep them protected from any damage, and they've lasted a while now.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great colors and functionality- September 14, 2020
I got these because an old set of mine had stick drift on the left stick. These ones work great and I have not had any issues with them on my switch. Attached or unattached, they work perfectly and I love the colors. Yellow and blue are very complimentary of each other and I prefer this blue to the normal "Neon Blue" that is more common. The yellow is bright, but I actually use it with a "Neon Red" left controller I already had and pair my "Neon Blue" right controller with this true blue left controller and enjoy the look of my switch. These controls are a little expensive in general, but at least they work well!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unfortunately required- April 28, 2020
Only purchased it, my fourth pair I think, because it was mandatory in order to use the switch gamer. They are poor quality and keep breaking, but unfortunately required to play even after purchasing a pro controller, for the second time. Cost for both is outrageous, but what are you going to do. I, and my young child, have been dealing with this for over two years. This was forced on me because of spring break, and then extended for the rest of the school year due to C-Virus. I have been fighting the request for X-Box, but I might finally give in, unless someone knows it to be a money pit as well.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.