Nintendo Switch (OLED Model) Console - Neon Red/Blue
- 7-inch OLED screen delivers vivid colours, crisp contrast, and a vibrant look for a rich gaming experience
- Wide, adjustable stand provides comfortable viewing in Tabletop mode or adjust the stand to find your best viewing angle during multiplayer games
- Built-in wired LAN port quickly connects to the internet connection when playing in TV mode
- 64GB internal storage helps save games to your system
- Enhanced audio from the system’s onboard speakers keep you entertained when playing in Handheld and Tabletop modes
- Three-in-one (TV mode, Tabletop mode, and Handheld mode) design lets you transform the system from a home console to portable system in a snap
- Included Joy‑Con controllers give you total gameplay flexibility
- Supports all Joy-Con controllers and Nintendo Switch software (all sold separately)
- Nintendo Switch OLED Console
- Nintendo Switch Dock
- Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R)
- Two Joy-Con Strap Accessories
- One Joy-Con Grip
- HDMI Cable
- Nintendo Switch AC Adapter
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 4 reviewers who responded, 2 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Not worth the upgrade if you already have a Switch- August 11, 2021
Wow Nintendo has finally released a new looking console, the bigger OLED screen is definitely a nice upgrade but the hardware specs haven't been upgraded at all from the first switch and lite model? So this means I will still experience FPS drops when playing BOTW in 1080p docked mode entering the Korok Forest. imo you shouldn't get this model if you already have a switch. I would personally suggest anyone reading this if they want something portable that can play games at a very high level look at the Steam Deck it's basically a portable Xbox Series X or PS5 in the body of a switch.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (24)Report
- 5 years later and only a screen upgrade.- August 1, 2021
For anyone who owns a switch currently should STEER clear of this and just stick with getting the regular switch. Nintendo has yet again dropped the ball on unveiling a new console, instead of giving us a performance upgrade to run games at 1080p at 60FPS or 4K at 30FPS..... They had decided to just use the old switch specs and just add on a OLED screen while making the price higher.... I mean come on you are using the same system specs from 2016 in 2021 and just adding on a new screen......No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (36)Report
- Nice- August 14, 2021
I'm excited to get this. Never owned a switch before so I think it's gonna be worth it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (4)Report